Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Giulia Quad on Friday May 12th....Life will never be the same.....D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Congrats!

Color?
Specs?
Pics?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Color Specs...

Competizione Red
Black Phone Dials (kinda)
Regular Sport Seats (not racing seats although I dig the carbon fiber backs on those)
Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Driver Assist
Custom Car Cover
Upgraded Stereo....

I think that's everything....

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Bravissimo! Interior trim color? How much did they charge you for the CC brakes?
:D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
interior trim color

When I placed my order, the only interior options were stitch patterns....I opted for red...

Ceramic brakes were "standard option" for $ 8 K...I could not opt out....

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Interesting. I have heard similar and I think many dealers may feel pressured to sell what's built and allocated. I think the carbon shortage announced a month ago or so probably kept the price high.

I was working hard to try and build a Quad with tan interior until I found it was black only. But the brochure lists red, ice and black/dark gray trim inserts. Ice with white and green stitching. I want red trim with red stitching. I may be ordering as early as next month but will be better off with an 8 month plus delivery date. I want to build my car exactly how I want it. No carbon seats or brakes plus other details. If I get any resistance, I will walk away. I made peace with gray alcantara and can live with that because in many cases it's lighter than leather but that's not always true. Alcantara can be made in tan too so it's not impossible. What I really fear is a coupe showing up in the next year or two. If it does I will trade my sedan in and get one.

Just got a bundled insurance quote for a Quad with my Miata and condo homeowners through Travelers. Not bad and less additional per month than the stupid interest I was paying on one of my old cards I'm consolidating. Will have it out of the way in time to finance. The Miata only costs me like 30-100 bucks on it's own!

·
Registered
440 Posts
When I placed my order, the only interior options were stitch patterns....I opted for red...

Ceramic brakes were "standard option" for $ 8 K...I could not opt out....
Congrats!

How long for your order to arrive? Thx.

Reactions: John_K_348

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Good question!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Order time

I ordered in February and it arrived May 12th.....Re: interior option colors....I think the Ice/White may only be available for the Monte Carlo Blue and / or perhaps the Volcano Black...I have seen a Competizione Red Quad with Red Lower Dash and Red Door inserts and as much as I love some contrast in my interiors, I was not especially fond of the red dash and door inserts....as for tan Alcantara I would caution you to really think about that....the Series 4 Spiders sold in the early 90's had Alcantara and Leather seats (much like these)..the black ones looked significantly less worn for longer periods of time....the tan seats were very nice when new, but did not age well....JMHO....Dino

·
Registered
526 Posts
Congrats on your new beast!

How long was your car on order or was it from dealer stock?

When I ordered mine I had to order the CC brakes @ $5500.00. At some point Alfa raised the price to $8000.00 but the dealer said Alfa was honoring the original, as ordered pricing. Didn't know if you where in the same boat so to speak and the dealer didn't mention this.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Congrats on your new beast!

How long was your car on order or was it from dealer stock?
See the post right above your post.

"I ordered in February and it arrived May 12th....."

0:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts