1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
very nice addition!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Very tempting ... But I feel like it needs the 5 hole wheels to go with it, and at that point I might as well just buy the QV (I don't have 5 hole wheels) ... Ahaha

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Question! Just got my Giulia 4 days ago so forgive my ignorance but when you say 5 hole wheels do my wheels count lol I ask because I just ordered the cf spoiler myself!
Haha ... I mean QV style 5 hole wheels, not the Sport wheels. I have the same wheels as you.

Regardless, buy what makes you happy, will still look good

·
Registered
414 Posts
Lol I figured! Yea I would love to have the Qv style wheels

·
Registered
808 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
Large swan neck rear wing on Giulia?
Just heard my carbon fiber Kansai swan neck rear wing just arrived from Japan for my Alfa 4C. I’ll have it in a few days.

For giggles I will just set it on the back of my Giulia QV and take a few pictures.

Who knows maybe it will look good?

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
Question! Just got my Giulia 4 days ago so forgive my ignorance but when you say 5 hole wheels do my wheels count lol I ask because I just ordered the cf spoiler myself!
Sorry to others here, but I have the same 5 hole wheels as you and Max have (see mine below, red/yellow calipers). I actually prefer them to the more busy looking 5 hole wheels on the QV. To me the QV wheels are too shiny with too thin hole frame/spokes. They would look better on a sports car for my tastes. I prefer no shiny strips or chrome on my Giulia and like the wheels with the matte/satin finish.

Just my personal likes.

Photos below are the three or so 5 hole wheels on different 2017 Giuiia models/pockages, I might have missed one? Whoops maybe the first two are the same? My fuzzy brain!

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,671 Posts
Sorry to others here, but I have the same 5 hole wheels as you and Max have (see mine below, red/yellow calipers). I actually prefer them to the more busy looking 5 hole wheels on the QV. To me the QV wheels are too shiny with too thin hole frame/spokes. They would look better on a sports car for my tastes. I prefer no shiny strips or chrome on my Giulia and like the wheels with the matte/satin finish.

Just my personal likes.

Photos below are the three or so 5 hole wheels on different 2017 Giuiia models/pockages, I might have missed one? Whoops maybe the first two are the same? My fuzzy brain!
Your first two pictures are 5 hole 19" and the last picture is 5 hole 18". IMO the 5 hole 18" looks heavy. I seem to remember that someone checked and determined that they ARE heavy (27pounds for 18" wheels versus 25 pounds for what should be a heavier 19" wheel). I don't see either as shiny; they are both painted dark gray--an attractive sedate color.

·
Registered
573 Posts

Just my personal likes.

Yep, first 2 are the same and are the 19" 5 hole Darks that you can get on the Ti and the QV. Yours, 3rd pic, are the 18" gray wheels the you could order with the Giulia Sport on the 18"
Ti Sport package for MY17

Reactions: JuliaQ4-Nut

·
Registered
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport Q2
498 Posts
Would love to have a rear spoiler on mine, but the car is leased and so I am trying to decide if that is chance I am willing to take.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts