Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
'rolled it in dicey weather'... trying hard not to judge
uh huh..dicey weather..shiiitty corsas for cold/rain/snow(take your pick).excessive speed = what you saw
that kind of total damage can't be the result of a low speed roll over...and they rolled 4-5 times???
glad no one was hurt though...and yes a testament to the safety of the car.
surprised the rear tags are on the car still...must be fresh

·
Registered
402 Posts
Raising the insurance rates for all of us!

That person is going to get killed next time they go to renew.

But yeah, the Giulia is a very safe car. Most important thing is this person walked away.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
The cloverleaf trefoils look salvagable, but the tire and wheel coverage won't help on that kind of scuffing...

·
Registered
399 Posts
I can’t imagine being in that. Hurts my stomach to see a Q.V. looking like that. End of the day they walked away for that! Win win.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
With the hint from the license plate and grass stuffed pretty much all over the car, I am willing to bet it maybe a track incident.....
R mode, probably didn't "inflate" the tires enough, went off on the gravel trap sideways and started rolling into the woods......
http://www.waterfordhills.com (plenty of grass around here)
I am glad the driver is OK......

·
Registered
279 Posts
How many things is your car missing? Wrong mats, tow hook cover damaged, now no tool kit? Isn't the dealer making good on all these mistakes?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
What mistakes? They didn't make these mistakes. I caused these things to happen by my mere existence. This never happened to anyone else so it must be me, right? This is the big QV dealer. They don't make mistakes. C'mmon man!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
minime, AR can't or won't (certainly hasn't) tell me where my loststelvioqv is - I'm guessing on the dock, but it may have rolled off - so I guess I'd be fairly happy with missing mats, tools, carplay that didn't work etc.
I wouldn't be happy if it was sitting in a dealers shop for a month plus diagnosed as unfixable though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts