Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months of back n forth with a local dealership, I'm still at square one.. fortunately this forum has generous amounts of information provided by many of you, in which I'm truly grateful for.

At this point it's very frustrating to continue conversation with this dealership, as it seems I'm more aware of what's going on then they do.. or maybe they're playing quiet.. but I choose the former.

Can anyone tell me when there might be a personalization program for the QV available? I know pre made dealer ordered cars are shipping and arriving now, so I can only assume this won't be for a while, but I don't mind the wait and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.

·
Registered
418 Posts
After several months of back n forth with a local dealership, I'm still at square one.. fortunately this forum has generous amounts of information provided by many of you, in which I'm truly grateful for.

At this point it's very frustrating to continue conversation with this dealership, as it seems I'm more aware of what's going on then they do.. or maybe they're playing quiet.. but I choose the former.

Can anyone tell me when there might be a personalization program for the QV available? I know pre made dealer ordered cars are shipping and arriving now, so I can only assume this won't be for a while, but I don't mind the wait and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering.
After having no adequate help from any of my local dealers, I'm now dealing with @DaneARFOM - He is the most knowledgeable sales person you can get

I'm going to be ordering my car from him
I appreciate the mention. At this point in time I haven't heard of a personalization program in the works. Although I do think it would be a great thing to do. Porsche PTS cars and Mclaren's MSO program have both been extremely successful. Presently, outside of the vehicle itself, I've been trying to figure some way of getting a euro delivery program established. Personalization would be closely associated with such a program so it makes sense to mention that as well. I think my best opportunity to get a bit more info will be the Alfa Romeo leadership summit I'll be attending mid January with our store owner. I will certainly let you know if I can find out more in the meantime!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I appreciate the mention. At this point in time I haven't heard of a personalization program in the works. Although I do think it would be a great thing to do. Porsche PTS cars and Mclaren's MSO program have both been extremely successful. Presently, outside of the vehicle itself, I've been trying to figure some way of getting a euro delivery program established. Personalization would be closely associated with such a program so it makes sense to mention that as well. I think my best opportunity to get a bit more info will be the Alfa Romeo leadership summit I'll be attending mid January with our store owner. I will certainly let you know if I can find out more in the meantime!
Thank you !

..I'd really like to option a QV with tobacco brown interior w/ tobacco brown sparco carbon seats w/carbon fiber trim, etc. I do know this color is offered on lower trim Giulias, but not on the QV.. then personalizing the seats to match.. that'd be nice.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thank you !

..I'd really like to option a QV with tobacco brown interior w/ tobacco brown sparco carbon seats w/carbon fiber trim, etc. I do know this color is offered on lower trim Giulias, but not on the QV.. then personalizing the seats to match.. that'd be nice.
Of course! That'd be an interesting spec. I'd like to see the tobacco brown in person.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts