Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What kind of ideas have you all had with wraps? I sometimes wonder if it would be cool to do something tasteful or not overly showy with the Giulia.

For example, I found this... https://carwrapcity.com/showroom/alfa-romeo-giulia-italian-flag-vinyl-accents

I don't know about the mirrors but I like the detail on the front diffuser.

Or, if you go to 7:30, I like the matte logo on the hood. Maybe not the red accents.

Then again, you could go bonkers and give it a Stratos treatment...

http://cloudlakes.com/data_images/models/lancia-stratos/lancia-stratos-02.jpg

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I did a full wrap on my QV.......
Clear wrap to be exact, the car is spectacular the way it is, no need to reinvent the wheel.....

Attachments

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
67 Posts
+ 1 vote on the clear wrap.

The only way I would consider anything else would be a full wrap in a color not offered from the factory... maybe metallic green, but I like my car the way it is in Misano Blue.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
And even a partial wrap like on mine will be effective for protection. I got a full front wrap, mirrors and side skirts. The rear wheel well pieces cover the entire lower half of the bumper end, below the body line. Perfect. For decals, I would stick with tricolori stripes, matte or frosted biscionae or a carbon effect on the roof.

·
Registered
321 Posts
+ 1 vote on the clear wrap.

The only way i would consider anything else would be a full wrap in a color not offered from the factory... Maybe metallic green, but i like my car the way it is in misano blue.
found this not metallic green. But green all the same

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,670 Posts
found this not metallic green. But green all the same
Black roof on a type 952 QV. I wonder if that is a reveal of the CF or paint or ???

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did a full wrap on my QV.......
Clear wrap to be exact, the car is spectacular the way it is, no need to reinvent the wheel.....
Out of curiosity, how much does a clear wrap cost?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Paint correction, full Xpel wrap with CQuartz coating applied on top from the best detailing shop in NE........$6K.
Prices may vary in different locations......

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had paint correction, full front, both front fenders. full hood, mirrors, door handles, a bit around the rear wheels, trunk, rocker panels, and some at the door edges, including a full window tint on all four side windows and the rear window for $2500. (Marin County - California) >:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow... I guess if you want to do it right, you pay. Maybe I'll just go with the little flag :p

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Mine was pretty much the same, including tint, around $2500. Xpel and done at Driven Perfection in Weymouth. Good shop on the south shore. Alex and his guys have done the front "bra" on my 348, tint on my 360, and now the front half, skirts and rear wells on the Quad. Hope to take her to a meeting downtown on Thursday. **** the snow melt and love the ZF in morning rush hour, breaking necks :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts