Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a place?

I need to do remove two tiny dings on the hood of my Alfa Spider.

I found online:

Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Can't help you in NJ, but in Charlotte I recommend Form & Finish. I haven't had a door ding in years and I just got one. Once you see it that's all you see so it had to go. F&F is owned by Jesse Brause who did a great job and allowed me to watch and ask questions along the way. The process is much more complex than I imagined. Anyway, the ding is gone and she looks like new.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to source a great Paintless Dent Removal guy.

He did the work on my Spider over the weekend.

I met him in Morristown, NJ.

Send me a message if anyone would like his contact info.

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
My brother just got a dent about 10 days ago and I took it to one of my basketball buddy that owns a bodyshop. He has someone that does PDR with pro PDR tools ( https://glexotools.com/ ). When I got my car back it looked like brand new. You couldn't even tell there was ever any damage. Where in central nj are you? I'm also in central nj.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My brother just got a dent about 10 days ago and I took it to one of my basketball buddy that owns a bodyshop. He has someone that does PDR with pro PDR tools ( https://glexotools.com/ ). When I got my car back it looked like brand new. You couldn't even tell there was ever any damage. Where in central nj are you? I'm also in central nj.
East Brunswick, NJ.

You?

·
Registered
515 Posts
I concur that an experienced pro can do wonders with smaller dents. The OP's car I am pretty sure has steel panels, but I am not so sure our aluminum Alfa's can be repaired with the dent repair folks. Aluminum is not as malleable as steel. I hope to not have to find out someday myself. NV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts