Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a text from my (BostonDMD's) dealer this morning, my SQ has moved to paint status - I don't know what that means timewise, and I expect it's still a ways from "boat status", but it looks like Alfa will have the Stelvio Quads at the dealers soon enough to capitalize on their press intros. Timing is everything.

I must say, Ken Sweet of Alfa Portland in Maine has been on top of this since it he found out when orders would open. My local dealer that I had been visiting since their sign went up still has not called me, and the other dealer I spoke to just called back last week - sorry, that's was a month too late.

the omniauto compare video has a 180 to stop slide in it, and the three macan/stelvio track vids all have some nice controlled slides - I think I will be silly happy with this car - unless I hit the oak tree trying to do the 180 park thing next winter haha.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
OK Lost, keep us posted. Giulias used to take 5 days to build. Stelvios might be a little longer. If it's anything like the Cassino plant videos from last year, they are dipped in primer, baked, and then robo painted, baked again. all in a matter of minutes to hours AFAIK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts