Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available on special order from various retailers. Thought I'd mention it since these are (in my opinion) similar but more subtle version of the Tecnico wheels. Roughly ~$500 per wheel.

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yup, Italian wheel company, Formula 1 tested and proven, still in use. My modular 3 piece Superleggera IIIs are wicked strong and survived a quarter/head on collision with no new parts required. 3 goes on the press and it was true, balanced and on the new car with new larger tires. See if your Alfa center caps will fit. ;)

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quad yes. Other fitments available as well.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
Quad yes. Other fitments available as well.
TireRack only shows them as 19x8 and 19x9 ??? unless I'm missing something?
these are the Legerra HLT? or the Legerra HYPER GT HLT??

had really nice OZ F1 Cup rims on my E36 at one point...really good rims

·
Registered
59 Posts
See if your Alfa center caps will fit. ;)
Yes. I'd like to know the answer to this. I'd want to use the Alfa caps if possible. Are those center caps usually a standardized size or do they vary from brand to brand?

I like the Lusso trim, but I'm not too fond of the wheels (kind of boring). These might spice it up a bit.

Thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
<<I like the Lusso trim, but I'm not too fond of the wheels (kind of boring). These might spice it up a bit.>>

Both my wife and I loved the Lusso interior - great seats and nice accents, but the wheels and the chrome trim around the windows were a no-go for me.. the flat black trim of the sport package swung us that way.. These wheels are nicer than the standard Lusso's.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
<<I like the Lusso trim, but I'm not too fond of the wheels (kind of boring). These might spice it up a bit.>>

Both my wife and I loved the Lusso interior - great seats and nice accents, but the wheels and the chrome trim around the windows were a no-go for me.. the flat black trim of the sport package swung us that way. These wheels are nicer than the standard Lusso's.
Totally agree. I'm not sure about the sizes OZ center caps were NOT standard Ferrari size, BUT the Ferrari spec wheels from OZ DID fit the Ferrari center caps. See if there is an Alfa spec wheel in the model you want. Tire Rack should be able to tell you.

·
Registered
420 Posts
OZ does after all make a lot of OEM wheels much like BBS and some others out there. Basically they are OEM-like wheels if that makes any sense

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yes good point. Just look in the menus or listings for Alfa spec being listed. That's how they appeared for my wheels. The non Ferrari spec had a wider lip which was cool in a hot rod way, but had a larger center cap, maybe hub too, but a different offset due to the lip spec. My OZs on my 360 now require spacers. My wheels were built for the 348. Ferrari spec was a 1 inch lip only. Same lip front and rear on the 348. Wider spacer on rears on the 360. But clean profile appearance with matched lips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts