Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a new Giulia Ti yesterday. Love the car but was a bit surprised this morning when I realized that the car's manual contained very limited information - no reference, for example, to either the sunroof or Home-link and only a cursory mention of the entertainment system. What manual did others receive with their car? I turns out that I received a 2017 Giulia "User Guide" while the FCA web-site has links to a 2017 Giulia "Owner's Manual" and "Information and Entertainment System" book -- neither of which I received... and which collectively contain important information. My dealer told me that I received the "same packet as every other customer." This can't be true, can it? FCA cannot possible intend for customers to download the User and Entertainment Guides and print them... can they???

·
Registered
343 Posts
I picked up a new Giulia Ti yesterday. Love the car but was a bit surprised this morning when I realized that the car's manual contained very limited information - no reference, for example, to either the sunroof or Home-link and only a cursory mention of the entertainment system. What manual did others receive with their car? I turns out that I received a 2017 Giulia "User Guide" while the FCA web-site has links to a 2017 Giulia "Owner's Manual" and "Information and Entertainment System" book -- neither of which I received... and which collectively contain important information. My dealer told me that I received the "same packet as every other customer." This can't be true, can it? FCA cannot possible intend for customers to download the User and Entertainment Guides and print them... can they???
That is not true. I received a full owners manual, just like the one you find online. In fact I received several manual. I have to keep them in the trunk because they will not fit in the glove box. There's a separate book for the HK infotainment system with NAV, too.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Mine is 4 days old and I have

2017 user guide 4th edition
sunnroof page 36 (3rd edition pdf page 55 has homelink but it's not in 4th edition)

2017 quick reference guide

Tips (fold out) 2nd edition

Warranty information

Tire Information

Customer care, arbitration and lemon law rights

Emission, sirus, roadside assistance

Reactions: Alfa in Vegas

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Paperless could be a new thing too. Why it's not standardized, I don't know.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
The info in the infotainment center is usless.

I must be missing something then. I have a manual in the glove box, but I haven't unwrapped it yet to see what it is.

My 4C came with a CD that contained the owners manual.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Trying to sort through the various books/guides/pamphlets that came with my wife's, I found the Radio Owner's Manual Supplement missing, which is available for download on the Alfa Romeo USA website. Was this made into a hard copy that just wasn't given to us?

Per this listing:

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/1428655

It should have included:

"User Guide, USB, Lemon Law, California Emission Brochure, and Portfolio."

Just curious if anyone knows why there is also an Owner's Manual, which we also did not get in hard copy format, that seems similar to the User Guide, which we did get? Did anyone get both Owner's Manual and User's Guide?

We did not receive a USB, which would have been cool if it includes videos as I saw alluded to somewhere..... Anyone get a USB with their Giulia???

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!!! (If celebrated.) Happy Holidays!!! (Otherwise.)

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Trying to sort through the various books/guides/pamphlets that came with my wife's, I found the Radio Owner's Manual Supplement missing, which is available for download on the Alfa Romeo USA website. Was this made into a hard copy that just wasn't given to us?

Per this listing:

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/1428655

It should have included:

"User Guide, USB, Lemon Law, California Emission Brochure, and Portfolio."

Just curious if anyone knows why there is also an Owner's Manual, which we also did not get in hard copy format, that seems similar to the User Guide, which we did get? Did anyone get both Owner's Manual and User's Guide?

We did not receive a USB, which would have been cool if it includes videos as I saw alluded to somewhere..... Anyone get a USB with their Giulia???

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!!! (If celebrated.) Happy Holidays!!! (Otherwise.)
Our Ti came with all the things you're missing. I suspect your dealer pinched it from you. Perhaps it was a legitimate mistake, but you need to ask them for it and not take "NO" for an answer.

Reactions: jzchen

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mine is 4 days old and I have

2017 user guide 4th edition
sunnroof page 36 (3rd edition pdf page 55 has homelink but it's not in 4th edition)

2017 quick reference guide

Tips (fold out) 2nd edition

Warranty information

Tire Information

Customer care, arbitration and lemon law rights

Emission, sirus, roadside assistance
This.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts