Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our local race track here in Spokane reopened today after being closed for two years! It’s still an old bumpy track but it sure was nice to get back out there🤗 also was incredible day because I went faster than I’ve ever gone before with a 1:29.1 laptime and I kicked everybody’s ass including some very expensive fast cars. Porsche GT3RS, Nissan GTR, Porsche 911 and you name it they’re all toast when they go up against the DailyAlfa sedan. 😂😂😂
 — at Qlispé Raceway Park.
But my last session the long video here the front part of my lower rear pan came loose and became a parachute that’s why my top speed dropped about 10 miles an hour but I still was able to pass most everyone.
😂 apparently the hardware holding it on was not that strong or the mechanic did not secure it good enough. And at 155 miles an hour it doesn’t take much to rip it out so I took off the diffuser and the rest of my tracking adventure this week will be with no diffuser until I get a new one.
I have at least two maybe four more tracking days in the next couple days so it should be interesting tracking without the diffuser!

Font Screenshot Technology Number Darkness

Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Cloud Land vehicle

Cloud Sky Land vehicle Car Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

Font Screenshot Multimedia Terrestrial plant Software

Font Screenshot Darkness Multimedia Software

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive lighting Hood Grille

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Actually what happened is the bolts start to rust due to the way the battery vent is ran down into the diffuser. Take a look at the clip on the passenger side, you'll see it's all rusty. I modded mine with an extension tube so the battery gas/acid is directed past the bolts.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
5,933 Posts
Reactions: Nellobonanno13
1 - 5 of 5 Posts