Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to order a 2018 Guilia TI in the next week or so and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Orlando or Daytona dealerships. Did they negotiate?

One thing I know already is the the Orlando dealerships want 5K down while Daytona wants just 1K down.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to get the best deal?

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am planning to order a 2018 Guilia TI in the next week or so and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Orlando or Daytona dealerships. Did they negotiate?

One thing I know already is the the Orlando dealerships want 5K down while Daytona wants just 1K down.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to get the best deal?

Thanks,

Joe
Hey man, I ordered a 2018 Quad from Ferrari/ Maserati of Central Florida. They were willing to negotiate more with me on my trade and the other option for me was green way Fiat which I don't feel comfortable purchasing an $80k car from them.

·
Registered
646 Posts
For what it's worth, a couple years ago I got a fantastic deal on a fully loaded Ghibli from Ferrari of Central Florida. Waaay better than any other dealer in Florida by a wide margin, and I shopped for 3 months. The process was the easiest I've ever had.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Central Florida = Good
Daytona = Good
Greenway = horrible

That was our experience.

I will say when we were looking at Ghibli's in March of this year, Daytona has 2016 MY cars that were brand new marked down 20k.

We looked at the whole package: sales and service.

Daytona and Greenway were extensions of Fiat.

Central Florida has always been Ferrari, then Maserati, and now Alfa Romeo.

We ended buying out of state due to the challenge of finding a Quadrifoglio but service our Q at Central Florida.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts