Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,067 Posts
I think it depends how long you plan to keep the car. If only for a short time then get Rosso now. If you plan to own forever like me, then wait for Etna if you prefer that color. You said fall but how much extra wait time is that? 1-2 I think is worth the weight.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
I talked today with Mike at Alfa of Strongsville and he said my order of Rosso Etna got delayed (order was a left over from somebody else) and was most likely going to be a MY23 with and August/Sept timeframe at the earliest (depends when they process the Quadrifoglio batch).

He mentioned I could just order a Rosso now and haveJune/July. I have been looking at QV forever…don’t know if I can take another 1-2 mo wait ( and most definitely a price hike)

My last car (BMW E46 ZHP Imola Red) lasted 13 years…so I do tend to keep cars for a long time; the Quad will be my last ICE car, so I’ll end up keeping it forever…
Tough choice then. Can another dealer get it sooner for you in Etna? Maybe they have an allocation

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Other option, and I know this is $$$$ is to buy Rosso and either wrap or repaint to the exact color of your choosing

I don't think they can get rid of the color altogether( what if someone needs a panel replaced in that color due to an accident

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
And I still find myself looking enviously at others - misano blue, montecarlo blue, the silver (shows the body curves best, but silver is pretty common...). And the new colors - the montreal green looks killer, and the ocra - haven't seen one in the flesh, but looks incredible in pics. So there is no "best" color - there are just many awesome options to choose from. Pick one. It will become your favorite.
No mention of vulcano 😤

1 - 4 of 4 Posts