Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all--new to this forum, not to Alfas :)

Just ordered my 2018 Q in Misano Blue this weekend! Dealer gave me $3k off MSRP, so we are thrilled to say the least...some dealers I talked to were still asking a 'market adjustment', so I was determined to wait. But when this dealer offered a discount for an ordered car, I jumped on it.

Now the hard part....waiting!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice, did they give any idea on ETA?
Dealer thought 90-120 days, but I know better...it will be here when the Italians get around to building it.

My expectation is Jan-Feb, but I'm open to surprises!

Reactions: Chicago

·
Registered
641 Posts
Hi all--new to this forum, not to Alfas

Just ordered my 2018 Q in Misano Blue this weekend! Dealer gave me $3k off MSRP, so we are thrilled to say the least...some dealers I talked to were still asking a 'market adjustment', so I was determined to wait. But when this dealer offered a discount for an ordered car, I jumped on it.

Now the hard part....waiting!
Good snag on that deal. Congrats and hope you get an early surprise.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice, I ordered mine a few weeks ago and a few dealers wanted a premium on top of MSRP, so I was happy just to pay MSRP. What color calipers and interior did you go with? I love that misano blue, I just wish we could pair it with a tan interior.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went with Yellow calipers and the green/white stitching on the interior. Opted for the CF steering wheel, which felt odd to pay for a steering wheel upgrade, but they really look slick in person. A work of art.

Nice, I ordered mine a few weeks ago and a few dealers wanted a premium on top of MSRP, so I was happy just to pay MSRP. What color calipers and interior did you go with? I love that misano blue, I just wish we could pair it with a tan interior.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Congratulations !!!

Enjoy !!! Where are you located ?? Saw the Misano Blue at the New York Auto Show....A lovely color....You'll be very happy with both color and the car.....Best of luck....D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need to update my profile here--thanks for the reminder :)

I'm in Scottsdale, AZ. I recognize you from the AlfaBB forum.

I saw the car in the tri-coat red, monte carlo blue and white, and really none of those colors really grabbed me in person. I've a history in automotive design (in a past life..), so color is important to me. I took a gamble on the Misano because I feel like the brightness of the color enhances the creases and vent lines of the car, and also helps the lines of the hood stand out more.

Next convention on the West Coast, look for this and my 3.5L GTV6.

Enjoy !!! Where are you located ?? Saw the Misano Blue at the New York Auto Show....A lovely color....You'll be very happy with both color and the car.....Best of luck....D

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Montreal

I just got back from the convention in Montreal.....Next year's convention is a little later in the year and I may be in Greece....however, it is also right before the Monterey Historics so maybe we head west next year instead of east...!!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Went with Yellow calipers and the green/white stitching on the interior. Opted for the CF steering wheel, which felt odd to pay for a steering wheel upgrade, but they really look slick in person. A work of art.
I agree on the steering wheel 100%. My initial thought was "$400+ for a freaking steering wheel?? No thanks, I'll be good" then I actually saw it in person and it's a no brainer upgrade for me now.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi! I'm in Albuquerque--which makes us neighbors by southwest measurements! I also have a Milano blue on order. Ice interior. The only diff is black calipers. When I ordered I couldn't configure yellow.
Here is a pic to hold you over. It was a press car that was at the dealership in April

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went with the Dark Tecnicos. I still have not seen it in person, but from everything I've seen online, I just couldn't resist. My dealer was expecting 90-100 days, and I ordered the second week of June, so that puts it mid-September. I'm not holding my breath on that one lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts