Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer just sent me a copy of their order form in an Excel spread sheet for the Guilia. He said they will be getting them in next month. He says "[FONT=&quot]their goal is to have us put in our customers request so that they can send us what the customer wants"[/FONT]

Not sure how to post a file but if someone wants to shoot me a PM with an email address who knows how to, that would be great.

Looks like some options overseas come standard here, like the power seat. Sadly there are no prices attached to the form, I've just emailed the dealer asking for these.

S

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The options packages include

Driver Assistance Package- Adaptive Cruise, Lane Departure, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collission Warning, High-Beam Assist

Climate Group- ASQ Air Quality and Cooled Glove Box

Hi-Fi Audio Package- 14 Speakers w/Subwoofer, 900-watt/12-channel Amplifier

Carbon Fiber Steering and Shifter Accent Group- Leather/Alcantara Steering wheel w/Carbon Fiber Accent, Six-Speef Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

Doesn't look like a sunroof is an option.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I love how there are order options/forms and packages but 0 Pricing information on how much the options are etc. lol. I don't get what is so hard about posting pricing information.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it! Any pricing information you can find that would be great. Even Corporate still doesn't know yet as far as my source has told me.
Yeah, I'll send along everything they send me. If the time frame of having cars on their lot in three weeks is true, then we should start having answers to a lot of these questions well before then.

·
Registered
420 Posts
We might even have a chance at seeing a pre-production model at dealers from now till then since dealers typically get an early look at it before we do. but often i noticed there's no telling on where and when it could be at a specific location. Just a matter of asking.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
27 Posts
We might even have a chance at seeing a pre-production model at dealers from now till then since dealers typically get an early look at it before we do. but often i noticed there's no telling on where and when it could be at a specific location. Just a matter of asking.
Make sure you sign up for news about the Giulia through your local dealers' websites. This got me on a mailing list with an invitation to see the Giulia a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
418 Posts
The options packages include

Driver Assistance Package- Adaptive Cruise, Lane Departure, Autonomous Emergency Braking, Forward Collission Warning, High-Beam Assist

Climate Group- ASQ Air Quality and Cooled Glove Box

Hi-Fi Audio Package- 14 Speakers w/Subwoofer, 900-watt/12-channel Amplifier

Carbon Fiber Steering and Shifter Accent Group- Leather/Alcantara Steering wheel w/Carbon Fiber Accent, Six-Speef Carbon Fiber Shift Knob

Doesn't look like a sunroof is an option.
That's been out for at least 6 months. They likely did that just to try to match customer preferences to allocated vehicles.

https://www.alfaromeousa.com/content/dam/alfausa/pdf/techsheet/usa/giulia/2017_AR_Giulia_FA.pdf

·
Registered
418 Posts
If you're in Texas or any of the other states in the SW BC I can probably find out for you. Not sure about other business centers.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Got an interesting e-mail from my local dealer on 12/8... an early x-mas gift!

"The order bank has opened as of about 3pm. I have 1 QF allocation. You sir, are #1 on the list so I am contacting you for the first right of refusal. If you are still interested please let me know ASAP."

Looks like I'll be able to place an order for my Quadrifolio on 12/9.. at least that's my intention based on a follow up conversation with my dealer.

I'll follow up and let you know how it went.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Got an interesting e-mail from my local dealer on 12/8... an early x-mas gift!

"The order bank has opened as of about 3pm. I have 1 QF allocation. You sir, are #1 on the list so I am contacting you for the first right of refusal. If you are still interested please let me know ASAP."

Looks like I'll be able to place an order for my Quadrifolio on 12/9.. at least that's my intention based on a follow up conversation with my dealer.

I'll follow up and let you know how it went.
Correct. Ordering went active this morning at 7am.

·
Registered
420 Posts
When can we build an order on the web site that provides all of the option choices and limitations and so forth, and creates a total price?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts