Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I just purchased my 2017 AF Giulia TI Q4 this weekend after an exhausting search for my new car. I have to admit, the AF was an after thought until one of my buddies said I should check them out. I test drove it last as I really didn't think it would even compare to the usual suspects, but man I was wrong. I wold have went for the Quadrifoglio but local dealers are marking them up $10k-$20k over sticker which is a bunch of BS. So'll I'll hang out in the Ti until the prices come back down. There is some aftermarket work that needs to be done to the car that can make it even better, but I'm looking forward to making that journey with this group.

JBJ

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
x2 on those pics! That's great.

I'm waiting for those QV prices to come down too but my Q4 is amazing, tracked and i'm by no means getting rid of her :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome to the club, JBJ. I've had my Q4 Ti Sport a few weeks now and loving it more as each day goes by :) If you have any questions about the car, or if anything is needed for it, this is the place to look for answers. I found that everyone here is eager to help and to offer sound advice.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome....what is an AF Giulia ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts