Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting some pics from the detail shop on the car and all I can say is "WOW!!!!" They did a full wet sand/paint correction with front bumper clear wrap and some of my company graphics added to the mix under the full ceramic coating.

http://opticoat.com/page/opti-coat-pro-plus

On to tuning! ;) Stay tuned!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The windows aren't to the max, I think I did 30 or 25 all around. Can't remember off the top of my head lol. I pick it up tomorrow morning so I'll let you know how it looks in person! Super stoked though. Can't wait to start messing with the tuning and increasing power though. Already started to build some random parts for it that should help with power.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks! The windows aren't to the max, I think I did 30 or 25 all around. Can't remember off the top of my head lol. I pick it up tomorrow morning so I'll let you know how it looks in person! Super stoked though. Can't wait to start messing with the tuning and increasing power though. Already started to build some random parts for it that should help with power.

No worries! Definitely, like how the Quadrafoglio sits. Looks so BEAST!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I just picked her up from the detail shop! It's stunning. Looks glossier than ever and will only get shinier as the coating cures over the next 30 days. I drove it about 100 miles today. After the trip, I walked around the car to see if anything stuck. Absolutely nothing held on to the sides, hood, roof, trunk lid. Had the normal sand built up around the rear bumper that always kicks up(which blew right off with shop air back at my shop) and had the usual bug splatter on the nose.

Went to my buddies dyno shop after picking it up, decided to strap it down. Dyno fail... went into limp right away (Race mode). This was on a RWD Dynojet 224xlc. Time for me to upgrade to a new 424xlc with linx here at the shop I guess :p

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Finally some dressed tires! All that crumbly chalky rubber was really detracting from the beautiful lines and shine of the Giulia's paint. Good job.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahah, not my doing! I generally dress them with a matte finish sealer personally. At the end of the day, I just want the tires looking like tires, not brake dust lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts