Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
How easy was it to remove the bumper for the install?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You do not need to remove the bumper.
Everything stays as it is. It is a 0.6mm real carbon overlay that you can glue over the original part.
It fits nicely over the original part, I took the photo's with the carbon pressed over the original part, not used glue yet.
Just the check the fitment and the looks.

Some pictures from the part on the diner table.

Alfa/Mopar wil bring a similar part. It is listed in the Mopar brochure but cannot be delivered yet.

·
Super Moderator
1,086 Posts
Very nice. Definitely carbon!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Great set especially for the "murdered out" look. Gives it a classy touch.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Love it, we offer this piece and recently installed it on our Giulia, looks fantastic. I thin it will make any color look cleaner.

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
7,729 Posts
Great set especially for the "murdered out" look. Gives it a classy touch.
Not being a fan of "all black" I'll be the nay sayer. I like the OEM brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
I do like the quality of the product. Unless you're into the all black look, I do prefer the aluminum on black Giulias as it highlights the signature V from Alfa. You see the V from across the street so you know it an Alfa. I believe that was the intent of the designers, otherwise, that portion wouldn't be there.

But I do love carbon fiber, so I have the chin in carbon fiber instead.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I do like the quality of the product. Unless you're into the all black look, I do prefer the aluminum on black Giulias as it highlights the signature V from Alfa. You see the V from across the street so you know it an Alfa. I believe that was the intent of the designers, otherwise, that portion wouldn't be there.

But I do love carbon fiber, so I have the chin in carbon fiber instead.

Wrap?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
953 Posts
Yes Sir. The 3M DI-NOC installed with a primer so its basically permanently installed. The installer who wrapped my car in clear bra did it. He also added a strip around the outer edge in clear bra to protect the carbon fiber wrap from any damage since it sits so close to the ground.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts