Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a 2017 at a dealer it is a one owner car has the ceramic break option. Haven't seen it yet. Mileage is on the higher side 61,000 they are asking $40,900 obviously would have the car Inspected before buying what do you guys think good deal or hold off on it for lower mjleag example

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I think price is OK (about 14% depreciation each of the 5 years is reasonable). I think millage is on the upper limit but, 12K miles per year is not terrible bad. If you like it a lot and if the qualified Alfa Romeo inspection is successful (and no weird history nor Carfax issues), I think it is an option.

·
Premium Member
2018 QV
341 Posts
When you look at it, sit in it does it feel like it's had a good life or a rough 61k? My tell-tale is the carpet by the seat rails. If it's filthy there, it was probably vacuumed out once.
The carbon brakes are amazing and unless the previous owner/s tracked it I would think the CCBs should last nearly the life of the car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys for the opinions how are these cars holding up with this mileage and how much life is left ? Are these engines around at over 100k Miles?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Thank you guys for the opinions how are these cars holding up with this mileage and how much life is left ? Are these engines around at over 100k Miles?
I haven't seen or heard of anyone with a 100,000 miles QV. I will be one in about 8 years from now, looking at all those Alfa Romeo EVs around and enjoying the ICE music of mine. I expect mine to last more than 100,000 miles, for sure.

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
851 Posts
Found a 2017 at a dealer it is a one owner car has the ceramic break option. Haven't seen it yet. Mileage is on the higher side 61,000 they are asking $40,900 obviously would have the car Inspected before buying what do you guys think good deal or hold off on it for lower mjleag example
keep in mind, it's out of warranty and 1st yr example.
61k miles says it was able and capable of running without issues or issues fixed,
but it could also mean timebomb ticking.
i would only consider if u can get extended warranty incase engine/tranny failure occures
so that u won't be in deep financial hole if shit explodes on ur face.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
6,083 Posts
With this market, buy it, drive it, and if you don't like it anymore (if that's even possible with a giulia) sell for not much loss

Reactions: Giuliano
1 - 15 of 15 Posts