Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the badge below a few weeks ago and I am waiting on shipment by MADNESSAUTO WORKS. The item takes about 4-6 weeks to manufacture apparently. Since I dont have the actual part yet, i have not been able to see where i should place it. Its definitely going on both sides of the car but i just dont know where yet. I need to break up the black on the side so this (as subtle as it may seem) will accomplish it.

What are your though on placement? Doors, side front panel?

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought the badge below a few weeks ago and I am waiting on shipment by MADNESSAUTO WORKS. The item takes about 4-6 weeks to manufacture apparently. Since I dont have the actual part yet, i have not been able to see where i should place it. Its definitely going on both sides of the car but i just dont know where yet. I need to break up the black on the side so this (as subtle as it may seem) will accomplish it.

Not a big fan of extra badges but those could look nice on a black Giulia where the four leaf clover would be on the quad or somewhere inside.

I was thinking of debadging the Q4 and Giulia letters in the rear for a cleaner look. (anyone do this yet?) Was never a fan of the cheap chrome lettering used by marketing departments to let other drivers know exactly what model you're driving.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Strongly considering removing the "Giulia" badge. I debadge most cars, but I do like the font and placement of this one. I also want Alfa to stay this time, so I like the idea that people will see my Quadrifoglio, think it looks cool, see the Giulia badge and go buy some Giulia.

To the OP: do you have a mockup of what it would look like on the side?

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not a big fan of extra badges but those could look nice on a black Giulia where the four leaf clover would be on the quad or somewhere inside.

I was thinking of debadging the Q4 and Giulia letters in the rear for a cleaner look. (anyone do this yet?) Was never a fan of the cheap chrome lettering used by marketing departments to let other drivers know exactly what model you're driving.
That is the reason why I choose this particular badge. Because its carbon fiber and against the black Giulia it will blend when looking from far but you will see the Alfa Romeo and the italian colors. The side needs something and I am not going to put the four leaf clover on it.

Hoping any skilled Adobe professionals can help out on visualizing the placement for mock up purposes.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm glad my dealer never got a chance to put their logo on my car before I took delivery, Hate trying to get those off.

Reactions: Mailman44

·
Registered
31 Posts
Strongly considering removing the "Giulia" badge. I debadge most cars, but I do like the font and placement of this one. I also want Alfa to stay this time, so I like the idea that people will see my Quadrifoglio, think it looks cool, see the Giulia badge and go buy some Giulia.

To the OP: do you have a mockup of what it would look like on the side?
Same, I always debadged my bmws and loved the clean look.

Has anyone done this so we can get an idea of what a debadged Giulia looks like before I get the Goo Gone and floss? :laugh:

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
4,285 Posts

i would definitely put it down low behind the front wheels right down where the Design by Giugaro" badge goes on a 159

that way you also keep Alfa badge placement

·
Registered
103 Posts

I'll say put it on where véloce badge goes. I saw in Chinese market they have special edition come with similar style plate on the fender by the body line.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
For anyone considering Veloce badges, they are, eventually, going to make the car look like something it isn't, because your Veloce when it finally arrives is going to be different - more powerful than the European one.

If you wanted to add Alfa Ti badges, they existed (differently) on the 156 and 159.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
How about a flat black "GIULIA" to replace the chrome one? I like the idea of people knowing what the car is, to keep Alfa here this time, but I think the flat black (or even black chrome) would look much better on a black over black sport.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.