Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the doors unlocked I cannot open the trunk with the little button on the underside of the trunk. If I have to get out the key fob and keep hitting the trunk button or unlock button to open it. Anyone else have this issue.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Button on trunk works fine for me. Maybe you have a bad button?

Or are you saying that it works when the car is locked but not when unlocked?

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,476 Posts
There are two buttons. The little one locks/unlocks while the larger one releases.
Has anyone found the interior trunk release button? My salesperson didn't know there was one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
There are two buttons. The little one locks/unlocks while the larger one releases.
Has anyone found the interior trunk release button? My salesperson didn't know there was one.
The trunk release is on the inside of the trunk lid just above the latch. It's helps to see it if you can turn your head 180 degrees. It's a white slide lever inside a hole. It probably glows in the dark per Federal regs.

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
The trunk release is on the inside of the trunk lid just above the latch. It's helps to see it if you can turn your head 180 degrees. It's a white slide lever inside a hole. It probably glows in the dark per Federal regs.
Not the one inside the trunk, billeee. Rather, the one inside the passenger cabin.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm able to open it as long as I have the fob in my pocket, just like the doors. No need for the car to be unlocked. Might want to be sure you're pressing the correct button. The larger one that bubbles out is the trunk release. The small knobby one acts like the lock button on the door handles. Also, I sometimes have to hold the button a second or two for it to release - presumably as it makes sure the fob is in proximity.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yes, it's down by the hood release. Very small square button.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
Yes, it's down by the hood release. Very small square button.
Yup. Easier to spot with the light-color interior. And a bit of a reach from the driver seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts