Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - on a test drive with a Giulia Ti Sport Q4.

I have a few questions, i have attached the window sticker as well.

1. The car, on the center console, has a 1/350 Milano Edition badge. Not sure what that means......i keep searching and all i find is thing about a car sale in China. That article shows a 1/350 car, but with a red interior. This one is Blue exterior with the black and white interior.
  2. Android Auto. So, within the ui, how do i get to the bottom selector? I'm seeing that this isn't a touch screen which is fine, the knob works well, but i cant switch between the app im in because i cannot get to the bottom portion of android auto.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
can’t answer your questions but I got 7/5 odds you buy it after a weekend long test drive. That sounds like a very smart dealer or a very smart seller. Gonna be hard to just walk away from it. Enjoy it. Drive it hard.

·
Registered
595 Posts
this badge is an aftermarket add-on. Only the 4C in NA has such a designation from the factory. Don't pay much extra for the $19 item pictured here:

Worry not, the car speaks volumes for itself; and, yes exhaust attitude can be had for some $$$...choices from a mild growl to barking shifts and bigtime snarls. Ample reviews on this forum, too.

Enjoy and Avanti,

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,969 Posts
Yeah, trading a 2016 Mustang GT (Perf Pack) but .. i live in Buffalo NY so... snow lol

Truthfully, my ONLY complaint is sound track. I can apprciate a good solid I4 engine, but its just a bit timid, so i'm going to have to 'fix' that...lol
I'm originally from Rochester and have done enough winter driving in a Giulia to appreciate the engine/exhaust not being so loud that you can't hear the tires.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The infotainment screen can be run by using the knob or by touch, it works both ways. But I prefer using the dial so I can navigate the screen without having to take my eyes off the road.

·
Registered
595 Posts
He's testing a 2018 Pole'. So, no touchee on that model.

Reactions: wingler

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Yeah, trading a 2016 Mustang GT (Perf Pack) but .. i live in Buffalo NY so... snow lol

Truthfully, my ONLY complaint is sound track. I can apprciate a good solid I4 engine, but its just a bit timid, so i'm going to have to 'fix' that...lol
Buffalo is a great city. I’ve spent many months there. Bocce club is still my fave pizza and anchor bar my fave wings. Even though people hate teds I actually like there hot-bbq. Anyway the giulia will really shine in the snow compared to that mustang. I also have a GT 5.0 and it’s pretty useless in philly winters so I’m sure it’s a death trap leaving Bada-bing lol

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
282 Posts
The big knob can be tilted back, front and sideways to move around the screen

·
Registered
82 Posts

Just don’t ruin it by making it obnoxiously loud like the Mustangs.

·
Registered
357 Posts
My son was attending UB a few years back. We’d go up for Parent week during October in my Infiniti G37 Sport 6MT coupe. One year they were predicting an early snow storm. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough. That G would slide all over when you played Christmas music. The Q4 will do well, providing you get some good snow tires. We are talking about Buffalo here. My son said they used to jump from their second story bedroom window.... which I’m Sure they probably did in the summer too. We do miss our trips up there though.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,969 Posts
v8 vs v4. Not sure a 4cyl can get loud without a annoying two step.
I like my FIAT Spider's Record Monza exhaust, which I characterize as almost obnoxious.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts