Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up from the dealer 2 weeks ago and drove her to the detailing shop for a full Xpel, Cquartz, the whole works......

Finally picked her up today from Unique Car Care and took her for a drive on the snowy roads of Boston suburbs..... I figured, it has a full wrap plus winter wheels and tires, why not?

The QV is unbelievable in every mode, very sedate in N to very aggressive (especially in snowy roads) in R mode......

I had a blast from just taking my wife and daughter to whole foods to taking her for a spirited highway run....... holy cow 120 comes up before you know it.....

The hardest part for me was to keep her within the speed limits.....

Anyway, I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said before, but the QV is an awesome machine that will make the average Joe look and feel like Niki Lauda......:grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, yes it is. Now, just wait until you get it on dry pavement!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
How did you keep her so clean ???

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:):laugh:

Reactions: BostonDMD

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
334 Posts
Picked her up from the dealer 2 weeks ago and drove her to the detailing shop for a full Xpel, Cquartz, the whole works......

Finally picked her up today from Unique Car Care and took her for a drive on the snowy roads of Boston suburbs..... I figured, it has a full wrap plus winter wheels and tires, why not?

The QV is unbelievable in every mode, very sedate in N to very aggressive (especially in snowy roads) in R mode......

I had a blast from just taking my wife and daughter to whole foods to taking her for a spirited highway run....... holy cow 120 comes up before you know it.....

The hardest part for me was to keep her within the speed limits.....

Anyway, I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said before, but the QV is an awesome machine that will make the average Joe look and feel like Niki Lauda......:grin2:
How many cars do you know that can go from being a Prius in "A" to Holy Crap in "Race" ?? Enjoy your new acquisition, the more you drive it the more impressed you'll be .....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look great i have the expel wrap on car waiting till spring for the ceramic coating.. Congrats again. Dr lots of luck
Thanks Sal, let’s plan to get together in the spring with MDriver et all!

Reactions: Sal Scotto

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Booyah DMD! You are winter ready. Have fun! :D My Miata killed it with snow tires yesterday after the blizzard but I have to wait for a snow package for "la signora mia." ;)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Agree 100%! I tell everyone it has a dual personality. Sporty luxury in N and a beast in R. I have over 1200 miles on mine already but still feel like I’m just getting to know the car. There is so much depth to it.
I’m still driving mine naked ;) I’m on the waiting list for a opticoat but no way I’m going to let it sit while I’m waiting :)
Car looks great @BostonDMD. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
you guys are making me forget why I want/need a stelvio instead of a giulia.
enjoy it!
Get both! Although I will admit that we are holding out for actual, no kidding, real live, demonstrated working with my wife's cellphone at the dealership Android Auto before we will buy her a Stelvio.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
oh, they work, plenty of intro drives on youtube.
stelvioQ and 4c maybe? or vdue?

edit - 545, I reread that, and see I misread your post, and what you want on a stelvio, whoops. my "focus' is that the car "plays"

·
Registered
647 Posts
Stunning! ..... Amazing! ..... it was already said above. The sun and the white snow
make the color just pop. What a gorgeous machine. Great photos!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts