Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this promotion from my dealer for a Presidents Day sale... not sure if i'm reading this right but seems like they are offering oil changes for $40? Seems like a bloody good deal. Anyone else get it?

Only downside is when you click the link you have to book the service and I haven't had my free one yet though that's pretty reasonable imo.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Got this promotion from my dealer for a Presidents Day sale... not sure if i'm reading this right but seems like they are offering oil changes for $40? Seems like a bloody good deal. Anyone else get it?

Only downside is when you click the link you have to book the service and I haven't had my free one yet though that's pretty reasonable imo.

did I miss something??..coupon says $79.95:confused:

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts
did I miss something??..coupon says $79.95:confused:
Coupon also says "two". Some math required. :nerd:

What I find confusing is "semi-synthetic oil".

Reactions: ybba and FNM

·
Registered
414 Posts
I think he’s saying $40 since the coupon says get “two” oil changes

·
Registered
31 Posts
Having previously worked in the quick lube industry for over 5 years this is were the dealership tricks the consumer into a "good deal"
1- Semi-synthetic not full synthetic as required- they will up charge for the full synthetic upgrade
2- up to 5 qts..... i'm pretty sure the Giulia's take 6.- up charge for the extra quart.
3- They will probably charge labor to remove and reinstall the skid-plate for the service.

service will probably end up being close to the standard service cost associated with having an Alfa

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Coupon also says "two". Some math required. :nerd:

What I find confusing is "semi-synthetic oil".
ahhhh thank you for that....got it!
wonder if that includes a QV??....dealer says they get reimbursed $90 from FCA for the 1st free oil change

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,478 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
On my first qv oil change, the dealer charged FCA back $ 110.00 for it. They are using Mobil 1 now, I would be hesitant to use less than a full synthetic in it. Its not cheap, even if it is "Weekend Money" .....

·
Registered
187 Posts
lol ... charged by # of cylinder ... lol
anyway ... semi-synthetic just don't cut it. It is too low a grade of cosmatics for this beauty :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts