Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 17' Giulia TI RWD 19" Sport package, Silverstone Gray Metallic w/ Yellow calipers and the Sport red leather seats also has the Driver assistance package.

I love this car ! I can't stop driving it's so much fun. :D There are a few things I have to figure out but so far I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. So I figure why not join the forum.

I have yet to see another one driving around? I think once the BMW and Mercedes guys get a whiff of it that will change.

I will get pics up soon.

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,463 Posts
Congrats. I share your sentiment. Whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Alfa Romeo need to reach out to the public more than they have previously especially now while rising like a phoenix :D

Once they do that and offer some seat time experiences we'll see more BMW, MB and Audi guys come over.

What first modifications/accessories do you plan to get?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in North Carolina

Haven't looked in to any mods yet. I probably will wait a few months and then try and do some stuff. what mods are available so far ? I've looked around and don't see a lot yet.

I wish someone made a Alfa windshield shade for the Giulia.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Alfa Romeo need to reach out to the public more than they have previously especially now while rising like a phoenix :D

Once they do that and offer some seat time experiences we'll see more BMW, MB and Audi guys come over.

What first modifications/accessories do you plan to get?
I think they've done what they should do in terms of marketing 99%, the real test is quality and if these cars are on-par in terms of quality, reliability, they will stick around. That takes time. Personally I am only willing to lease a Giulia, because to me I am not sure what the future holds in store, and that's OK with me. I hope for the best

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just picked up my 17' Giulia TI RWD 19" Sport package, Silverstone Gray Metallic w/ Yellow calipers and the Sport red leather seats also has the Driver assistance package.

I love this car ! I can't stop driving it's so much fun. :D There are a few things I have to figure out but so far I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. So I figure why not join the forum.

I have yet to see another one driving around? I think once the BMW and Mercedes guys get a whiff of it that will change.

I will get pics up soon.

Thanks
Jeff
Welcome - fully understand how you feel about the car - I feel the same way:D Look forward to seeing photos.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

North Carolina! Nice place. Our Ti should be here soon. This summer we're driving to Buffalo, Maine and finally Cape Hatteras. We're looking forward to the new Giulia for this road trip.

Perhaps we'll be able to wink our lights as we pass?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think they've done what they should do in terms of marketing 99%, the real test is quality and if these cars are on-par in terms of quality, reliability, they will stick around. That takes time. Personally I am only willing to lease a Giulia, because to me I am not sure what the future holds in store, and that's OK with me. I hope for the best
I agree with this 100 percent which is why I leased mine. If things don't go well, it won't be my problem. I hope things do go very well, and maybe then I will lease or buy another one. So far, so good at 3k miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts