Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
541 - 560 of 1,144 Posts
What is a good 40-100 time anyway? I only set it because I seen it on this thread but I have no idea what’s considered fast for that. It’s sort of an in between gearing run too. Anyone know what’s considered fast for 40-100??

What is a good 40-100 time anyway? I only set it because I seen it on this thread but I have no idea what’s considered fast for that. It’s sort of an in between gearing run too. Anyone know what’s considered fast for 40-100??
We only place it because of 60-130 is too risky to loose driving license [emoji6] (in USA I think )

Wysłane z mojego HD1913 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Discussion starter · #546 ·
Toby at ec said their stock car did 11 and ec p2 did 9.8 but that was in a terrible 3500DA. Looks like low 9s high 8s maybe for 2.0l stock turbo. Kazak is in another league

Id bet you're closer to 5 seconds lol

Toby at ec said their stock car did 11 and ec p2 did 9.8 but that was in a terrible 3500DA. Looks like low 9s high 8s maybe for 2.0l stock turbo. Kazak is in another league

Id bet you're closer to 5 seconds lol
I was 4.86. But I don’t even know if that’s fast honestly. I’m sure cars with longer 3rd gear could really get it

I was running on low fuel, and went for the 40-100, but I got a CEL for fuel pressure and it went into limp mode as I was nearing 100... clearing the code Meath is didn’t work. I Left work to fill up and turned the tune off via WiFi. After filling up the CEL was gone, I turned the tune back on and it was running fine. I think the way it interacts with the ECU combined with a near empty tank at WOT was what caused it.

I’m sure I’ll get a better time when I’m not going into limp mode. Hahaha

we will see in about 2 hours

@TheAlfaProductions Sorry for asking - but did you buy the car from new?
If not, and since it was already real quick stock, could it be possible it was already ECU mapped, when you got it.
Was flash count ever checked?
Throwing a CEL with the piggyback, maybe there'e too much going on for the ECU?
Just wondering..

@TheAlfaProductions Sorry for asking - but did you buy the car from new?
If not, and since it was already real quick stock, could it be possible it was already ECU mapped, when you got it.
Was flash count ever checked?
Throwing a CEL with the piggyback, maybe there'e too much going on for the ECU?
Just wondering..
Bought it new in June. It had been sitting for almost 2 years when I bought it. I think the electronic throttle control alert went off due to fuel pressure as the tune uses more fuel and the tank was really low.

541 - 560 of 1,144 Posts