Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
521 - 540 of 1,144 Posts
Discussion starter · #522 ·
Holy molly this 2.0T @kozak is pulling greatly :) nice one...sky is the limit??
Damn guys, I want your DA, I did not see anything less than 800ft here in Krakow :( even if I used some DA calculator app and was showing -2000ft then dragy converted it to +800ft....

PS @bhvrdr can you update your database with my forgotten times from post number #365? I think you forgot to update them :p. The list is getting tight with times, hence I want you to put my 12.99s on 1/4 mile :D

Oh man, sorry about that. I must have completely missed it. Great ET and trap!!! Nice work. Got you updated.

Got ya. Good work!

I cannot improve my 60ft on this tyres... Still the same 2s.

Wysłane z mojego HD1913 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Great times man. Just incredible. Yeah I figured in negative 2000 feet youd be at 112mph. You split the difference this far. 111mph is already another 60hp on our best stock turbo times. Not bad for a plug and play mod.

Reactions: TheAlfaProductions
Discussion starter · #529 ·
12.88 on stock turbo is remarkable. I guess TMC is doing something different. Can’t just be a DA related increase. Good work man. Your making @kozak sweat a little now haha. You gotta at least hit 12.4 @kozak to gain some respect man haha! If you can’t launch it’s worthless!!! Don’t be a hellcat guy. “Let’s roll race bruh”. Haha. That should wake him up.

Discussion starter · #531 ·
12.88 on stock turbo is remarkable. I guess TMC is doing something different. Can’t just be a DA related increase. Good work man. Your making @kozak sweat a little now haha. You gotta at least hit 12.4 @kozak to gain some respect man haha! If you can’t launch it’s worthless!!! Don’t be a hellcat guy. “Let’s roll race bruh”. Haha. That should wake him up.
Launch. 1.81 60ft is 2 tenths better than many of the 13.0x folks. So that translates to .3 tenths or so in the 1/4 mile ET.

Its still the same power (or a tad less actually) than all the 13.0x runs as those folks trapped 105mph. Thealfaproductions trapped 103.5mph so he's actually a tad down on power from them but his launch got the ET!!! that'll win it.

Yeah I’m not sure I can get a better launch. I think the only way to improve my time now is a dedicated tire (instead of run flats), lower DA, and maybe an E30 blend. Once the warranty is over I can look into exhaust, maybe an intake and call Kozak’s hybrid guy for a turbo upgrade. 😉

Launch. 1.81 60ft is 2 tenths better than many of the 13.0x folks. So that translates to .3 tenths or so in the 1/4 mile ET.

Its still the same power (or a tad less actually) than all the 13.0x runs as those folks trapped 105mph. Thealfaproductions trapped 103.5mph so he's actually a tad down on power from them but his launch got the ET!!! that'll win it.
Yeah, I saw the time on the video when it said “1/4 mile” and was pumped... until I closed out and looked at the speed. I’m disappointed in the 103.5. I’ll try again to get 105. I almost had 105 on my 13.05 run. I’m going to try again tomorrow. 👍

Discussion starter · #534 · (Edited)
Yeah I’m not sure I can get a better launch. I think the only way to improve my time now is a dedicated tire (instead of run flats), lower DA, and maybe an E30 blend. Once the warranty is over I can look into exhaust, maybe an intake and call Kozak’s hybrid guy for a turbo upgrade. 😉
You get Kozaks hybrid and youll be cutting 12.3 no doubt. Dont knock the run flats. You have so much grip with AWD at these power levels a teeny tiny bit of slip is great at launch so you dont bog (and you're clearly not bogging).

The audi guys have run their best times on winter tires at any level below about 450 wheel torque and 500hp. It was only after that I benefit from stickier rubber on that AWD car. Thats launching at 5K rpm. At those power levels we would cut 1.59-1.62 ish. We dont have the power yet on giulia for those 60 foots

No need to worry about your trap speed IMO. ET is what wins it. Youve been at 104mph before so thats pretty tops for an AWD car. Im sure you can hit that 105mph in -2000 too. Dont forget you may have just a tiny bit of extra drivetrain loss compared to RWD so thats expected although I do think your AWD system is extremely efficient.

Hahaha. I must buy slicks [emoji16]

Yeah, I saw the time on the video when it said “1/4 mile” and was pumped... until I closed out and looked at the speed. I’m disappointed in the 103.5. I’ll try again to get 105. I almost had 105 on my 13.05 run. I’m going to try again tomorrow. [emoji106]
Make run 40-100mph or 60-130. That says how much power is

521 - 540 of 1,144 Posts