Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

201 - 212 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Q4 2018
86 Posts
I hope dragy dev team will add in their next release runs backup to cloud and compare feature. When I moved from s8 to s20 I have lost many results as it is stored in phone storage and not in cloud or profile.
This what I requested from them and they said that will consider it on the list of improvements.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I hope dragy dev team will add in their next release runs backup to cloud and compare feature. When I moved from s8 to s20 I have lost many results as it is stored in phone storage and not in cloud or profile.
This what I requested from them and they said that will consider it on the list of improvements.
i agree. I’ve had many runs erased on dragy And the app is super slow lately.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I knew I would get it under 5 secs on 40-100mph. It has at least a 4.8 in it since I had to change lanes mid run. 60-120 isn’t bad at 6.28. I can also get that down to low 6s with no traffic. Car is dialed in now. Cool temps. Low DA. I’ll run her tomorrow and hoping for [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
She’s trapping hard now. I gotta get a tire. 60’ killing me. Everyone was shocked I trapped that high wit a 2.06 60’.

IMG_1332.mov
Do you launch with the shocks in soft mode for more weight transfer, or does it not have much of an affect?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Do you launch with the shocks in soft mode for more weight transfer, or does it not have much of an affect?
ive tried both ways and both ways are similar results. When tire is warm the hard setting seems to have higher trap speed by 1-1.5 mph. Best 60’ I’ve had is 1.8 and that was on hard setting. Best I’ve had on mid damper is 1.9. As the temp dropped down the track became a little slippery and launches worsened.

·
Registered
107 Posts
10 hp from switching to firm dampers, easy and cheap mod. Lol. I can’t wait to see you in the 10s. That Alfa is moving.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
10 hp from switching to firm dampers, easy and cheap mod. Lol. I can’t wait to see you in the 10s. That Alfa is moving.
Was hoping to be able to run The car in 10s on same street tire that’s daily drivable. Would of been a pretty nice feat for the QV. Don’t think it’s possible since it struggles for traction. AWD would be no issue but that’s not a reality. shooting for 10s next week. Gonna swap a tire. Throwing Hoosier R7 on see what happens. Even a 1.7-60’ @127 mph would put me close to 10s. We shall see. Car is running great right now so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
Giulia Veloce Q4 2018
86 Posts
Slightly better 0-60mph in more "friendly" weather:
Screenshot_20200918-073910_dragy.jpg
Tires got worse or not heated enough as I could not start well above 2500rpm

201 - 212 of 212 Posts