Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I will take the fuel cap, interested int he carbon shifter surround and the carbon fiber engine piece.

I'll try PM'ing you but most likely will be unable to due to being a new registrant. If you PM me, I can arrange shipping and payment details.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I'll take the spacers and stud conversion kit if they are not spoken for.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'll take the spacers and stud conversion kit if they are not spoken for.
the spacers are still available. Go ahead and PM me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Good evening everybody.
This is an update to my original ad post. I have the following additional items for sale:

Shipping is included in the prices, for shipping in the United States.

1) Alfa Romeo OEM mirror caps (one pair) in Trofeo White, lightly used and in Excellent condition.
$65.00

2) Alfa Romeo OEM Front Driver Side and Front Passenger floor mats. NEVER USED, and in Excellent condition. $100.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Good afternoon everybody.

This is an update to my original post from earlier this week, regarding items for sale for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

All prices include shipping within the United States. Shipping outside of the US would cost extra, depending on size and weight of the item(s) being shipped.

1) SOLD - Madness MaxPower Pro engine control module, for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.

2) AVAILABLE - Go Fast Bits diverter valves (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia. (Giulia 2.0 requires 1 valve, and Quadrifoglio requires 2 valves). NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $240 for the pair.

3) SOLD - Centerline Alfa Titanium stud conversion kit.

4) SOLD - Centerline Alfa Titanium Lug Bolt Set.

5) SOLD - Centerline Alfa wheel spacer kits (2).

6) AVAILABLE - BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $65 per filter, or $120 for both.

7) AVAILABLE - HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for standard, non-ceramic brakes.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $160.

8) SOLD - Centerline Alfa Emergency Park Release Tool.

9) SOLD - Genuine Alfa Romeo polished aluminum fuel cap.

10) SOLD - Genuine Alfa Romeo carbon fiber shifter trim.

11) AVAILABLE - Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
Used, Very good condition. $450 for local pick up. Add $110 for shipping.

12) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio carbon fiber engine cover with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in excellent condition. $700 for local pickup. Add $100.00 shipping)

13) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio OEM indoor car cover with original bag.
NEW, never used, comes with original cover bag. $200.

14) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM mirror caps (one pair) in Trofeo White, lightly used and in Excellent condition.
$65.00

15) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM Front Driver Side and Front Passenger floor mats. NEVER USED, and in Excellent condition. $100.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Also...
For SALE:
- AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
(The 2017 models came with lower springs from the factory. In 2018, Alfa Romeo raised the car by replacing the springs and giving basically a 1-inch lift to the car. The 2017 springs restore the original performance and look of the Quadrifoglio.)
- $325

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I've sold them already.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Good afternoon everybody.

UPDATE regarding items for sale for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio.

All prices include shipping within the United States. Shipping outside of the US would cost extra, depending on size and weight of the item(s) being shipped.

Here is what is STILL AVAILABLE...

1) AVAILABLE - BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $65 per filter, or $120 for both.

2) AVAILABLE - HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for standard, non-ceramic brakes.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $160.

3) AVAILABLE - Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
Used, Very good condition. $450 for local pick up. Add $110 for shipping.

4) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio carbon fiber engine cover with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in excellent condition. $700 for local pickup. Add $100.00 shipping)

5) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio OEM indoor car cover with original bag.
NEW, never used, comes with original cover bag. $200.

6) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM mirror caps (one pair), Trofeo White, lightly used and Excellent condition. $65.

7) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM Front Driver Side and Front Passenger floor mats. New, never used. $100.

8) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
(The 2017 models came with lower springs from the factory. In 2018, Alfa Romeo raised the car by replacing the springs and giving basically a 1-inch lift to the car. The 2017 springs restore the original performance and look of the Quadrifoglio.) - $325

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
UPDATE: I have LOWERED PRICES on several items (SEE BELOW).

NEW, never used, and in original packaging.
NOW $60 per filter, or $110 for both. (I originally listed them as $65 per filter, or $120 for both).

2) AVAILABLE - HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for standard, non-ceramic brakes.
NOW $150. (I originally listed them for $160).

3) AVAILABLE - Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
Used, Very good condition.
NOW $400 for local pickup and add $110 for shipping. (I originally listed it for $450 plus $110 shipping).

4) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio carbon fiber engine cover with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in excellent condition.
NOW $650 for local pickup and add $90 for shipping. (I originally listed for $700 for local pickup and $100.00 shipping).

5) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio OEM indoor car cover with original bag.
NEW, never used, comes with original cover bag.
NOW $190. (I originally listed it for $200).

6) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM mirror caps (one pair), Trofeo White, lightly used and Excellent condition. $65.

7) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM Front Driver Side and Front Passenger floor mats. New, never used. $100.

8) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
(The 2017 models came with lower springs from the factory. In 2018, Alfa Romeo raised the car by replacing the springs and giving basically a 1-inch lift to the car. The 2017 springs restore the original performance and look of the Quadrifoglio.)
NOW $315. (I originally listen them for $325).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
UPDATE: I HAVE LOWERED MY SELLING PRICE FOR THIS SPRING SET.

- Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
NOW $269. (I originally listen them for $325).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
REDUCED PRICE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio OEM indoor car cover with original bag.
NOW $180, shipping included in the price. (Originally listed for $200).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

NOW $60 per filter, or $110 for both. (I originally listed them as $65 per filter, or $120 for both).

NOW $400 for local pick, and add $110 for shipping. (I originally listed it for $450 plus $110 shipping).

4) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Carbon Fiber engine cover with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.
NOW $650 for local pickup and add $90 for shipping. (I originally listed for $700 for local pickup and $100.00 shipping).

NOW $180. (I originally listed it for $200).

NOW $269. (I originally listen them for $325).

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Car cover is now sold

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

1) JUST ADDED - Eurocompulsion Euro+Drive Pedal Pro electronic throttle controls module, for Alfa Romeo Giulia and Quadrifoglio models. This device is compatible with all Euro+Drive Flash tuning. Sleek, compact design, easy installation, 3 modes with 17 different settings. Very user friendly. Lightly Used, and in EXCELLENT condition. (Originally $296) - $169.00

2) AVAILABLE - BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.

3) AVAILABLE - HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for standard, non-ceramic brakes.

4) AVAILABLE - Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
NOW $400 for local pickup, and add $110 for shipping. (I originally listed it for $450 plus $110 shipping).

5) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.

NOW $269. (I originally listen them for $325)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
UPDATE: I have LOWERED PRICES on several items, and JUST ADDED several items.

1) JUST ADDED - Eurocompulsion Euro+Drive Pedal Pro electronic throttle control module, for Alfa Romeo Giulia and Quadrifoglio models. This device is compatible with all Euro+Drive Flash tuning. Sleek, compact design, easy installation, 3 modes with 17 different settings. Very user friendly. Lightly Used, and in
EXCELLENT CONDITION. (Originally $296) - Selling this item for $169.00

2) JUST ADDED - WeatherTech Cargo/Trunk Liner, black, for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. Used, in EXCELLENT CONDITION. Originally $120. Selling this for $90.

3) AVAILABLE - BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NOW $55 per filter, or $100 for both. (I originally listed them as $65 per filter, or $120 for both).

4) AVAILABLE - HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for standard, non-ceramic brakes.
NOW $145. (I originally listed them for $160).

5) AVAILABLE - Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
NOW $400 for local pickup, and add $110 for shipping. (I originally listed it for $450 plus $110 shipping).

6) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER with red accents, genuine carbon fiber. Originally purchased from Madness Autoworks. Designed and manufactured in Europe, Delta-Preg Prepreg Carbon fiber material. With both High gloss clear coat (PPG-D880) and Ceramic clear coat (PPG-D8122)
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
NOW $650 for local pickup and add $90 for shipping. (I originally listed for $700 for local pickup and $100.00 shipping). I originally paid $1,099 for it.

7) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM mirror caps (one pair), Trofeo White, lightly used and in
EXCELLENT CONDITION. NOW $65.

8) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo OEM Front Driver Side and Front Passenger floor mats.
New, never used. $100.

9) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
NOW $250. (I originally listen them for $325)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
UPDATE: I have LOWERED PRICES on several items AS OF TODAY, MARCH 20, 2021.

1) REDUCED - Eurocompulsion Euro+Drive Pedal Pro electronic throttle control module, for Alfa Romeo Giulia and Quadrifoglio models. This device is compatible with all Euro+Drive Flash tuning. Sleek, compact design, easy installation, 3 modes with 17 different settings. Very user friendly. Lightly Used, and in
EXCELLENT CONDITION.
NOW Selling this item for $159.00

2) AVAILABLE - WeatherTech Cargo/Trunk Liner, black, for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio. Used, in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
NOW Selling this for $90.

3) AVAILABLE - BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NOW $55 per filter, or $100 for both. (I originally listed them as $65 per filter, or $120 for both).

4) AVAILABLE - HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for standard, non-ceramic brakes.
NOW $145. (I originally listed them for $160).

5) AVAILABLE - Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
NOW $450 for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

6) AVAILABLE - Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER with red accents, genuine carbon fiber. Originally purchased from Madness Autoworks. Designed and manufactured in Europe, Delta-Preg Prepreg Carbon fiber material. With both High gloss clear coat (PPG-D880) and Ceramic clear coat (PPG-D8122).
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in EXCELLENT CONDITION.
NOW $650 for local pickup and add $90 for shipping. (I originally paid $1,099).

7) REDUCED - Alfa Romeo OEM mirror caps (one pair), Trofeo White, lightly used and in
EXCELLENT CONDITION. NOW $59.

8) REDUCED - Alfa Romeo OEM Front Driver Side and Front Passenger floor mats.
NEW, never used. $90.

9) REDUCED - Alfa Romeo 2017 Quadrifoglio OEM Suspension Spring set (front and rear springs), USED for only 5,000 miles, and in very good condition.
NOW $235. (I originally listen them for $325)

21 - 40 of 53 Posts