Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 2017 QV and have a variety of parts, some OEM and some Aftermarket, some brand-new and never used because I never got around to installing them, and some parts are used.
My parts that are used, are Lightly Used, and I have lovingly maintained my car.
See below for list of items, and my prices.

All prices include shipping.

I will attach pics as well. And there is a 10-attachment limit, so I will post the other pics as followup responses to this original post.

1) Madness MaxPower Pro engine control module, for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. Comes with optional engine bay mounting bracket. $670.

2) Go Fast Bits diverter valves (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia. (Giulia 2.0 requires 1 valve, and Quadrifoglio requires 2 valves). NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $240 for the pair.

3) Centerline Alfa Titanium stud conversion kit. Set of 20 titanium lug studs and 20 lug bolts, with non-marring 19mm socket. Fits all 2017+ Giulia, and 2018+ Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $320.

4) Centerline Alfa Titanium Lug Bolt Set. Fits all 2017+ Giulia, and 2018+ Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio.
Lightly Used, excellent condition, in original packaging. $150.

5) Centerline Alfa wheel spacer kits (2). Each kit comes with 2 x 5mm spacers, made of high quality aluminum in Italy by Athena. Fits 2017+ Giulia models including Quadrifoglio.
NEW, never used, in original packaging. $80 for both spacer kits.

6) BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $65 per filter, or $120 for both.

7) HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for iron rotors.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $160.

8) Centerline Alfa Emergency Park Release Tool. Fits all 2017+ Giulia, and 2018+ Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $25.

9) Genuine Alfa Romeo polished aluminum fuel cap, for all Guila and Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio. Lightly USED. Excellent condition. Come with original packaging. $60.

10) Genuine Alfa Romeo carbon fiber shifter trim. Genuine Alfa Romeo accessory. Direct replacement. For 2.0L and 2.9L versions.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $250.

11) Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
U
sed, Very good condition. $450 for local pick up. Add $110 for shipping.

12) Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio carbon fiber engine cover with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in excellent condition. $700 for local pickup. Add $100.00 shipping)

13) Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio OEM indoor car cover with original bag.
NEW, never used, comes with original cover bag. $200.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PICS!

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and slight typo... for the Hawk Hi Performance front brake pads... it says for "iron rotors", but I meant to say that they are for the standard, non-ceramic braking system.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh and slight typo... for the Hawk Hi Performance front brake pads... it says for "iron rotors", but I meant to say that they are for the standard, non-ceramic braking system.
SEE PICS BELOW...

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fresno, CA.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: dwroman55

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2019 Giulia QV
10 Posts
I'm selling my 2017 QV and have a variety of parts, some OEM and some Aftermarket, some brand-new and never used because I never got around to installing them, and some parts are used.
My parts that are used, are Lightly Used, and I have lovingly maintained my car.
See below for list of items, and my prices.

All prices include shipping.

I will attach pics as well. And there is a 10-attachment limit, so I will post the other pics as followup responses to this original post.

1) Madness MaxPower Pro engine control module, for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. Comes with optional engine bay mounting bracket. $670.

2) Go Fast Bits diverter valves (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia. (Giulia 2.0 requires 1 valve, and Quadrifoglio requires 2 valves). NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $240 for the pair.

3) Centerline Alfa Titanium stud conversion kit. Set of 20 titanium lug studs and 20 lug bolts, with non-marring 19mm socket. Fits all 2017+ Giulia, and 2018+ Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $320.

4) Centerline Alfa Titanium Lug Bolt Set. Fits all 2017+ Giulia, and 2018+ Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio.
Lightly Used, excellent condition, in original packaging. $150.

5) Centerline Alfa wheel spacer kits (2). Each kit comes with 2 x 5mm spacers, made of high quality aluminum in Italy by Athena. Fits 2017+ Giulia models including Quadrifoglio.
NEW, never used, in original packaging. $80 for both spacer kits.

6) BMC air filters (2) for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L V6.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $65 per filter, or $120 for both.

7) HAWK Hi Performance 5.0 Street brake pads, front set. Proper size for Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio, for iron rotors.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $160.

8) Centerline Alfa Emergency Park Release Tool. Fits all 2017+ Giulia, and 2018+ Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $25.

9) Genuine Alfa Romeo polished aluminum fuel cap, for all Guila and Stelvio models, including Quadrifoglio. Lightly USED. Excellent condition. Come with original packaging. $60.

10) Genuine Alfa Romeo carbon fiber shifter trim. Genuine Alfa Romeo accessory. Direct replacement. For 2.0L and 2.9L versions.
NEW, never used, and in original packaging. $250.

11) Centerline Alfa Performance X-pipe, made by Magnaflow. 100% stainless steel.
U
sed, Very good condition. $450 for local pick up. Add $110 for shipping.

12) Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio carbon fiber engine cover with red accents, genuine carbon fiber.
Lightly Used (less than 1000 miles) and in excellent condition. $700 for local pickup. Add $100.00 shipping)

13) Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio OEM indoor car cover with original bag.
NEW, never used, comes with original cover bag. $200.
Great detailed post! I’ll take the Centerline Alfa Titanium Lug Bolt Set. Have not posted much so do not think I hit the minimum to PM you. Let me know how else to contact you.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ditto on being unable to PM you. I'd like the parking-gear release tool.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It won’t let me PM you... maybe you have your account set to private?? This will fit a Stelvio QV without issue right?
This will fit a Stelvio QV, yes. I think I fixed my account so that you should be able to PM me now. If not, let me know.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ditto on being unable to PM you. I'd like the parking-gear release tool.
I'll sell you the parking release tool. PM should work now. If not, let me know and I will give you my email so that we can communicate.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts