Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Remember that U.S. and Europe launch model years at different times. US launches NEXT year in the fall of the PRIOR year. Europe launches new year in the SPRING of THAT YEAR. Might explain why there's late availability sometimes, like they're waiting for the other geo's model year to turnover. I'm betting this time it's complicated by Covid, too. Still, there's a video on youtube of the production line making a Montreal Green GTA, so that color should be in regular production now.
I'm desperate to see the new Reds even more.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,682 Posts
The US configurator is finally updated with the new colors!

One ocra gt or Verde Montreal please lol

Now if only Alfa would offer green calipers

Reactions: REDGTA

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didn't get that the new colors were just QF :(
Still no sign of the new reds. The press release listed a "Rosso Etna" and the Europeans get a "6C Villa D'este Rosso" and their announcement mentioned a "Rosso GTA". Any idea about these? Is our Rosso Etna a rename of one of those Europeans, since we don't get the GTA and have no idea what the Villa D'este is?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

·
Registered
52 Posts
They're not.
Can you tell my why you say that? I hope you're right. I did see a photo of an ocra Veloce in the European press launch, but montreal green and ocra are available in the US configurator only for the QF. Maybe Alfa US made another bone headed decision (like no manual QF). Please tell me (why) I'm wrong.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Still no sign of the new reds. The press release listed a "Rosso Etna" and the Europeans get a "6C Villa D'este Rosso" and their announcement mentioned a "Rosso GTA". Any idea about these? Is our Rosso Etna a rename of one of those Europeans, since we don't get the GTA and have no idea what the Villa D'este is?
Can you tell my why you say that? I hope you're right. I did see a photo of an ocra Veloce in the European press launch, but montreal green and ocra are available in the US configurator only for the QF. Maybe Alfa US made another bone headed decision (like no manual QF). Please tell me (why) I'm wrong.
Ocra GT tri-coat and Rosso Etna are both on the code guide for Ti. Maybe stop by a local dealer and have a look?

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks. Do you know if Montreal green is available on non-qf too?
Sorry, I only saw it available for QV. Offerings change, so don't give up hope.

·
Registered
2018 Vulcano Black Giulia Quadrifoglio
3,682 Posts
Wow that interior is just so.... Grey.... Could never live with that monotony.
That really needs the red or white/green contrast stitching.

Alfa shouldn't even offer grey stitching lol

Reactions: Alfisto

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Wow that interior is just so.... Grey.... Could never live with that monotony.
To me gray = light black. Not much into either one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I asked Alfa what was happening with colors. Apparently Rosso GTA has been renamed Rosso Etna. No one seems to know why. Here is what does my head in - So we all get told the GTA/GTAm is the halo model. Then we see much of the press around the car feature the Montreal Verde car. So, they have done away with the GTA name in the color range, and just if case you were so impressed with the GTA press coverage and want your Giulia in Montreal Verde - Good luck with that....

21 - 37 of 37 Posts