Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings to all new Giulia owners and members of the Giulia forum...The New York Alfa Romeo Owners Club has scheduled its Winter Party at the Northport Yacht Club on Saturday November 18th....All are welcome to attend.....D

Details to follow......

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reminder

Here is the flyer....I will verify the start time.....Bring out your new GIULIAS !!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: peczenij

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello, New Giulia owner here from Brooklyn, NY. Would love some more information on the club and would love to join!
Greetings....You can visit our web site www.nyaroc.com and check out events on our "Calendar" link..... Also joining is easy... http://www.aroc-usa.org/membership/

Follow the membership link and at some point you will be asked for your affiliate club...you will select New York....

The club meets every week on Sunday for Breakfast....This week we will be at the Broadway Diner in Hicksville and then caravan over to the Americana in Manhasset for the Americana Concorso....Alfa Romeo will have a special presentation display set up and we will be there in force.....

Let me know how else I can help......Dino

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated flyer with all the info......

Attachments

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Greetings....You can visit our web site www.nyaroc.com and check out events on our "Calendar" link..... Also joining is easy... http://www.aroc-usa.org/membership/

Follow the membership link and at some point you will be asked for your affiliate club...you will select New York....

The club meets every week on Sunday for Breakfast....This week we will be at the Broadway Diner in Hicksville and then caravan over to the Americana in Manhasset for the Americana Concorso....Alfa Romeo will have a special presentation display set up and we will be there in force.....

Let me know how else I can help......Dino
Rain kept you all away huh lol

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually we got a last minute invite from FCA to go to the American at Manhasset Miracle Mile for the Americana Concorso.....Alfa invited NYAROC to a sponsored breakfast at the Burberry's boutique and then there was a car show to be had......Sorry about not advising...I had no idea you were coming down....D :frown2:

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
Actually we got a last minute invite from FCA to go to the American at Manhasset Miracle Mile for the Americana Concorso.....Alfa invited NYAROC to a sponsored breakfast at the Burberry's boutique and then there was a car show to be had......Sorry about not advising...I had no idea you were coming down....D :frown2:
Yup went to the Diner on North Broadway...nice little place...you could tell all regulars on Sunday..
then I went to the Americana got there around 9:15am....cars were starting to arrive..some were already there as was the steady rain
people huddled under awnings & trees:crying: usual crowd in the back parking areas...Porsche, a few F-Cars....a nice Silver GTV 74?
even saw a forum members Giulia parked as well....
too bad the weather was rough...hope it cleared up later

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't see the Silver 74 GTV but I think I'm aware of the car from our club...there was also a tan Giulia Super out back as well as the club members who brought a 164 S and a GTV 6.....The poor weather was unfortunate....did you get to the Alfa Corporate display ? Three Stelvios and Two Giulias I believe....In front of the restaurant "Toku"......

In addition a real old school Ferrari Testarossa !!!!

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
I didn't see the Silver 74 GTV but I think I'm aware of the car from our club...there was also a tan Giulia Super out back as well as the club members who brought a 164 S and a GTV 6.....The poor weather was unfortunate....did you get to the Alfa Corporate display ? Three Stelvios and Two Giulias I believe....In front of the restaurant "Toku"......

In addition a real old school Ferrari Testarossa !!!!
The Silver GTV was parked down from the Ferrari 328 & TR that were next too each other...same side...Sliver/Blk looked in good shape.
I saw the Tan Super pull in and park....
Forum member Alfa55 was parked next to a Blk GTV-6.....saw 2 164s in the parking lot.....and there was a sinister looking Ford GT in blk..def. not stock

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On a good weather day, I've seen some amazing cars at that event.....A little BOOOUUUUUJJJJJIIIIIEEEEE, but there is always some cool stuff.....And it was great to see Alfa in a prime location...front and center....

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a bump to the top....NYAROC WINTER PARTY....great venue....Northport Yacht Club...

Seating is limited.....A chance to meet and greet new members in a relaxed and casual setting with great food !! Info on the flyer below....D

Attachments

Reactions: kanundrum

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I will try and make it.

It has been a while since I have seen everyone (Stu, Fred, Vic, Dan, etc...)

Reactions: Alfaholico

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump to the top

Just a reminder about the NYAROC Winter Party.....Info on flyer...Hope to see some new Giulia owners there !!! D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump to the top

Hope to see our new Giulia owners at the NYAROC Winter Party.....Below is the flyer with all the info.....D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
The "check is in the mail". Looking forward to seeing everyone.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump to the Top

Just a reminder for the NY Giulia Owners that are looking to meet and greet the local Alfa Club....For those "on the fence" the grace period has been extended to the dinner date so no extra fee if you show up on party date (a heads up would be good as we don't want to oversell the venue!)....Info in the flyer below.....D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nyaroc winter party this saturday night !!!!

Just a reminder....BUMP TO THE TOP......

NYAROC WINTER PARTY !!!!!! See the flyer for info.....D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will try and make it.

It has been a while since I have seen everyone (Stu, Fred, Vic, Dan, etc...)
Planning on attending tomorrow ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.