Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally joined AROC (Alfa Romeo Owners Club) a few weeks and my only regret was not joining sooner when I initially picked up the 4C. What a friendly and inviting group.

Meets are held weekly for a Sunday breakfast. There are also Concourso events and drives as well.

If you are in the NY area feel free to swing by, meet interesting people and some beautiful cars!

http://www.nyaroc.com/sunday-breakfast/

A few pictures from this morning:

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Reactions: Chramon

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Well Done Chris !!

Great photos Chris.....Really sharp !!!!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I hope to make it soon. With the Holiday weekend I probably can't make it this Sunday.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,380 Posts
I'll be in the neighborhood (watching US Open tennis) but without my car. Looks like a nice mix of vehicles and people.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few More from a few weekends ago:

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Enjoy!

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
This Sunday the breakfast will be at Hauppauge Paradise Diner at 8:00 followed by the 12th Annual Dr. Robert Cess Concorso at Stony Brook University....Very casual concorso with a great variety of cars.....www.nyaroc.com for info (go to calendar)....

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I hope to make both.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Just signed up for a 3 year membership. Hope to see you guys Sunday for breakfast.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It was nice to meet everyone at the diner this morning. The Concorso d' Eleganza was great, so many beautiful cars.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Welcome aboard Dan...it's great to see new members and new fans coming into the fold.....

PS...beautiful Giulia you have there.....!!!

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A few shots from the past few weeks.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Great photos. Love the Giulia>:)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It's great to see new faces at the Sunday Breakfast. We might need a larger venue in the future>:)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Sunday Breakfast

It's amazing how this weekly Sunday meeting has kept our club alive during the absence of the marque...For sure our membership was "hardcore" because month after month, year after year, our numbers would not dwindle....now, since the introduction of the Giulia, our club membership has increased 20% !!! We can't be all things to all people, but I think the new members can gain a sense of history of the marque and our club and further enhance their ownership experience...I think the thing that is at the heart of our club is a low key, friendly vibe.....even from those who own TZ's and 8 C's.....no egos...no attitude....D

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like I missed a good, one. Will be there next weekend.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Glad I got to meet everyone this AM.
Nice turnout for certain...
@Chris we will be speaking in the spring:wink2:
@Alfaholico brilliant 164....looks almost new...

The GTV was the bell of the ball for me....wonderful car.....then a nice yellow 4C spyder rolled in:grin2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts