Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a fun event!! It was awesome to experience the Giulia on those turns!

AlfaMaleGiuliaTi, where you there? I was the white Giulia Ti Q4

·
Registered
14 Posts
AlfaMaleGiuliaTi, where you there?

I was there and I'm glad you had a good time. I was the guy who handed you the #41 to affix to your windshield. I helped Mirko with the event and shot a few photos. My Red Giulia Ti was sitting by the registration tent prior to the start and then I wandered around the track taking photos and keeping an eye on drivers. It went well thanks to Mirko's efforts, the turn workers, and very good participants who kept their eyes up!

I attached a photo of you...

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was there and I'm glad you had a good time. I was the guy who handed you the #41 to affix to your windshield. I helped Mirko with the event and shot a few photos. My Red Giulia Ti was sitting by the registration tent prior to the start and then I wandered around the track taking photos and keeping an eye on drivers. It went well thanks to Mirko's efforts, the turn workers, and very good participants who kept their eyes up!

I attached a photo of you...
Yes, I remember you! and I did see your car park in the back. Thanks for the picture, I love it!

Hopefully, NWARC will do another event before the summer is over.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.