Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured that it would get to the point where I'd see another Giulia or Stelvio in Seattle. Even rarer: two Alfas spotted within 2 hours.

1) Black Sport Ti near University of Washington on Montlake Blvd. Props to us for being first in light at the light AND covering both directions of traffic!

2) White Stelvio with 5-holes at Asian Food Center

·
Registered
647 Posts
Figured that it would get to the point where I'd see another Giulia or Stelvio in Seattle. Even rarer: two Alfas spotted within 2 hours.

1) Black Sport Ti near University of Washington on Montlake Blvd. Props to us for being first in light at the light AND covering both directions of traffic!

2) White Stelvio with 5-holes at Asian Food Center
If you guys in the Seattle area want to see some local Giulia's, come to the Issaquah XXX Rootbeer on Sunday April 15th and join us for a fun day at the All Italian Car Show.

Chuck :D

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/2...-discussion/28313-italy-car-show-sea-tac.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm near Olympia, still never seen another Giulia, Stelvio, or 4C in the wild.
Out of curiosity, where did you pick up your QV? Also, nothing wrong with being the only one in your area! You must get a decent amount of attention there.

If you guys in the Seattle area want to see some local Giulia's, come to the Issaquah XXX Rootbeer on Sunday April 15th and join us for a fun day at the All Italian Car Show.

Chuck :D

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/2...-discussion/28313-italy-car-show-sea-tac.html
Thanks, Chuck! Not certain whether we will be able to make it, but will keep it in mind as we begin planning for Spring.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Out of curiosity, where did you pick up your QV? Also, nothing wrong with being the only one in your area! You must get a decent amount of attention there.
Got mine at the Tacoma dealership. They have SIX QVs right now. I was there 2 weeks ago and they had one. And yeah, I love how unique it is. People talk to me about it pretty much daily, and anytime I get gas. A few thumbs up and camera phones while driving too.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I still have not seen any around here or in Spokane when I was up there picking up my car. @JuliaQ4-Nut my registration has been sent in for XXX Root beer Car show, hope to see you there and hopefully a few others. I was in the Boise area over the weekend and didn't seen an ALFAs while I was there. Stopped in Ontario on my way back to get something to eat and had a father and son come out of the restaurant. Son thought it was a really cool car and wanted to get his picture taken with it. I couldn't say no even though she was filthy from all the driving in the stormy snow weather over the weekend. They didn't seem to care, they still loved the car.

Reactions: JuliaQ4-Nut

·
Registered
647 Posts
Yesterday was sunny and dry over here on the Eastside. I went to Costco and Fred Meyer. Both places I had a woman in her 60's or more stop and say to me what a beautiful car. Another woman said she loved the Rosso Red. I said it was my baby. She said I also have a read car but not as cool as yours. As I left the parking area I saw her get into her red Hyundai. :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Rumor has it that there is a Red Giulia over here in Pasco. I haven't seen it so as far as I am concerned I am still the only one in Tri Cities that has one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I saw a gray or black Stelvia the other day about three miles from my Lacey house. It was going the opposite direction with too little time for me to do the horn-honking thing. I am at 8,100 miles in my Giulia and I still have not seen another Giulia on the road.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Still no other Giulias or Stelvios for me. However I did see a red 4c in Yelm last weekend. I was so surprised, I almost rear ended the car in front of me. I wasn't in my Giulia at the time. It had a temp plate on it, and the Tacoma dealer just sold their 4c, so I'm pretty sure it was that one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Saw two Stelvios yesterday: one Vesuvio gray driving south towards Costco South Seattle and a silver one turning by Uwajimaya in International District. Also saw a brand new Rosso red Giulia sport on Olympic Ave. in Queen Anne last Thursday. In addition...that's not it! I spotted a red Ti Sport Giulia and a black Stelvio in the Washington Athletic Club garage on Thursday - I think this black Stelvio is the one I keep seeing around downtown.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I work in a good neighborhood. From where I park mine in Bellevue, I can see two other Giulias each day. 150 feet to the south of me is a QV that looks like my car, then a white Ti is just 10 feet west of me. Bellevue looks better thanks to us Alfisti.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts