Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about starting a registry for NRING owners. I would create this on an Excel spreadsheet and share it through One Drive for all the owners. I think it would be interesting to know where each one of these cars ended up. You could share as much information or as little information as you would like. I currently own #20 and live in West Lafayette, Indiana. I am pretty unfamiliar with how to use these forums, but I have been reading lots of conversations for the last 2 years. I have recently sold my 2017 Giulia Ti Sport for this used NRING and absolutely love it so far. Please send me an email to [email protected] about your NRING and I will send you a link to the Excel document that I am starting. I tried to start this in a "conversation" only sending it to people on here that I believe have an NRING, but it seemed to limit me to 5 or 6 people. I have decided to open myself up here on the forums to see if I can help NRING owners connect and share information. You can even text me at 765-586-9817. I won't answer calls from numbers I don't recognize, so if you would rather talk, leave a message.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great idea on the registry,I have 53/55 optioned with Sparco seats, I am in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. Bought new in NC… I have seen 1 other NRing in area driving, did not have the chance to speak to the owner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts