Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be old news, but in my search over the last few months for a non-NRING Giulia QV, I came across this one:

Used 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia For Sale at Alfa Romeo of Maple Shade | VIN: ZARFAMEV9K7614144 (alfaromeousaofmapleshade.com)

I'm on the wrong coast, but I did once sell my e90 BMW to a guy in New Jersey (from here in California), so perhaps not TOO far away.... Just don't want to deal with buying sight unseen and shipping. Also, wasn't dead set on an NRING but seems like if any of these cars will be collectible, it will be these.

Hope it helps someone!

· Registered
5,715 Posts
This may be old news, but in my search over the last few months for a non-NRING Giulia QV, I came across this one:

Used 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia For Sale at Alfa Romeo of Maple Shade | VIN: ZARFAMEV9K7614144 (alfaromeousaofmapleshade.com)

I'm on the wrong coast, but I did once sell my e90 BMW to a guy in New Jersey (from here in California), so perhaps not TOO far away.... Just don't want to deal with buying sight unseen and shipping. Also, wasn't dead set on an NRING but seems like if any of these cars will be collectible, it will be these.

Hope it helps someone!
I would save money. These are easy to purchase and will not be a collectible.

· Registered
2019 QV Nring
46 Posts
I was already all over this car. The listing is a ruse and the dealership is using it to get new customers I assume. Shady dealership that has sales associates that know nothing about these cars. That car has a blown motor and has been on the lot since last summer. Exterior is clean, interior is clean. Carbon fiber driver side mirror has some yellowing on the finish. Exposed carbon roof looks clean. Carbon ceramics look good but who really knows. 5 holes have major curb rash. Couldn’t pop the hood because the hood release latch is missing. LOL. They said they get calls all the time with cash offers but won’t sell it. I asked why it was listed online and they said they “legally” had to list it so it could be on the lot. I was pissed. It took me 2 visits to the dealership and a bunch of run around to get answers. Really sucks because that color is GORGEOUS and the low miles and extra options made me want to buy it immediately. Still looking for a QV. 😞

· Registered
96 Posts

Hope it helps someone!
Man I was just at that dealer last week picking up parts. I may go check it out. Price is not terrible.

· Registered
96 Posts
I was already all over this car. The listing is a ruse and the dealership is using it to get new customers I assume. Shady dealership that has sales associates that know nothing about these cars. That car has a blown motor and has been on the lot since last summer. Exterior is clean, interior is clean. Carbon fiber driver side mirror has some yellowing on the finish. Exposed carbon roof looks clean. Carbon ceramics look good but who really knows. 5 holes have major curb rash. Couldn’t pop the hood because the hood release latch is missing. LOL. They said they get calls all the time with cash offers but won’t sell it. I asked why it was listed online and they said they “legally” had to list it so it could be on the lot. I was pissed. It took me 2 visits to the dealership and a bunch of run around to get answers. Really sucks because that color is GORGEOUS and the low miles and extra options made me want to buy it immediately. Still looking for a QV. 😞
This has been my experience at every Alfa dealer including this one.

· Registered
36 Posts
Above is the original sticker for that exact car. Sorry for the crap fidelity and aspect ratio. It came that way from a site I got it from.
Do you know what number this car was?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts