·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,775 Posts
Sweet mother of pesto.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Or Bolognese? Always loved that one too. Rich and meaty lol.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Sure. And al dente. Always al dente.

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sweet mother of pesto.
no no no PESTO..as God and we Zeneise intended it to be..with little bits of potato & fagiolini, pignoli over trenette...
I can smell it now!....Basil only grows in Liguria...you guys have mint:grin2:

Petrolicious is a pretty interesting channel on You Tube.....glad you guys enjoyed it

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
no no no PESTO..as God and we Zeneise intended it to be..with little bits of potato & fagiolini, pignoli over trenette...
I can smell it now!....Basil only grows in Liguria...you guys have mint:grin2:

Petrolicious is a pretty interesting channel on You Tube.....glad you guys enjoyed it
Does it matter that I have been to Liguria?

Of course one of the things I enjoy about pasta is the variety of different ways it can be served. Sort of like the variety of roads on which a Giulia can be enjoyed, no?

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Does it matter that I have been to Liguria?

Of course one of the things I enjoy about pasta is the variety of different ways it can be served. Sort of like the variety of roads on which a Giulia can be enjoyed, no?
You are one of the few who have visited us:grin2:....if not for Portofino, Santa Margherita & the Cinque Terre...who the heck wants to go to Genova??...LOL....

·
Registered
646 Posts
Amazing. I'd love to be adopted.

But the unsung hero is his wife. If you have a significant other who respects (and supports) your passion, you are blessed indeed!

Unfortunately, many do not, which sometimes makes for regrets and a life of "what ifs"...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts