Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keeping in line with the previous thread about October Sales.

November was UP! BIGLY!

By 4%. Sold an additional 30 cars over October.

756 Giulas in November, 726 in October

Lets see if they roll out some new incentives.

·
Registered
2019 Rosso Competizione Stelvio Ti Sport Nero Edizione
651 Posts
Do you have a chart or table showing all monthly Giulia sales for 2017 in one place?
According to this article, total Alfa Romeo sales have reached almost 10,000 YTD. I wonder what FCA's targeted or expected Giulia sales for the year were. Looks like it was considered one of the bright spots for FCA.
If Giulia sales were at 756, that would mean the Stelvio sales are quickly catching up (I'm guessing the 4C sales are relatively insignificant).
https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/c...vember-fca-sales-slip-4-25-overall/ar-BBG0ScT

·
Registered
692 Posts
Reactions: ChiGuy

·
Registered
74 Posts
It's fair to point out that this is now officially the highest volume sales year *ever* for Alfa Romeo in the US. Their former peak was a little over 8000 units back in the 80's.

Jaguar was also around this monthly volume level a few years back, until they released new models.

It takes time to build brand awareness, and the US car market is tough. I'm sure the level heads at Alfa understand it will take a few years to get to 40-60k units here. Winning MT's car of the year will certainly help!

·
Registered
43 Posts
So we can assume that in 2018 the Stelvio will be in the 1000 plus range monthly, while the Giulia will remain at triple digits. To grow sales will take time and what is technically a 2 car range AR can hope to reach 18-20k the following year. Greater numbers will need new additions to the AR fleet.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Keeping in line with the previous thread about October Sales.

November was UP! BIGLY!

By 4%. Sold an additional 30 cars over October.

756 Giulas in November, 726 in October

Lets see if they roll out some new incentives.

I was one of those 30 cars that they sold in November. Given past history now that I'm no longer in the market for a Giulia the incentives should rise DRAMATICALLY.

You're welcome....

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,373 Posts
Reactions: Max
1 - 9 of 9 Posts