Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
yes I will drop the link here. The cars that are here all say in transit. We should have all the photos up tonight. I thought it was a cool shot!

Let me know if you have any questions. My name is Ben

http://www.northsideimportshouston....eo.html?make=alfa_romeo&model=giulia&lf=model
When did your Ti's and Giulia's hit? Our dealer code changed in December and it's screwed our arrival times. I still don't have a single non QV on the ground and our stores were the top two in the SW BC for Alfa...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When did your Ti's and Giulia's hit? Our dealer code changed in December and it's screwed our arrival times. I still don't have a single non QV on the ground and our stores were the top two in the SW BC for Alfa...
We got all some last Saturday and a second shipment on Monday. Hmm strange I would imagine you will be getting yours soon

·
Registered
418 Posts
We got all some last Saturday and a second shipment on Monday. Hmm strange I would imagine you will be getting yours soon
You guys were #1 in SW in 4C sales for 16, we were #2, but because our dealer code changed the system doesn't see any sales history associated and the BC is having to manually switch stuff over to us and override stuff for correct allocation. How does a dealer in OK get Giulia's before we do.... shoot me now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts