Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling out all North West Giulia owners! This is the perfect time to start chatting with other Giulia owners in your region. Maybe it's time to set up a local Giulia meet :smile2:

• Say Hi
  • List the Color And Model Of Your Giulia
  • List Your Area
  • Share A Picture If Available

·
Registered
62 Posts
Base Giulia, Montecarlo Blue, now three weeks since delivery, 700 miles and so far, so very good. No issues of any kine. Purchased it in Tacoma. It shares our garage in Lacey with an 1986 Alfa Milano and three Italian road bicycles.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Rosso Competizione Ti, Sport Package.. 2500 miles in 10 weeks.. Purchased in Tacoma but live in North Seattle.. Thinking of straight piping the exhaust and doing the carbon fiber mirrors and door handles..

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great to here about more Giulias in the area! I have yet to see another one in the wild.

Griots Show and Shine on Sunday, June 4th from 10 to 3 pm in Tacoma. My car will be there, bring your Giulias!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Giulia Ti. RC with 19" Sports pkg and moon roof. Still being built (but just got the paint put on last week). Hopefully driving it around Liberty Lake/Spokane, WA by mid-summer. Can't wait for ANY excuse to road trip to the west side.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Rosso Competizione Ti, Sport Package.. 2500 miles in 10 weeks.. Purchased in Tacoma but live in North Seattle.. Thinking of straight piping the exhaust and doing the carbon fiber mirrors and door handles..
Have you done the exhaust mod yet? I saw the video on here of the guy that straight piped his. Sounded good!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All! David here and I just bought an Alfa White Ti Giulia from Tacoma Fiat but am living down here in Portland Oregon. I have yet to see any other Giulia yet in or around the city but hopefully it will start picking up soon!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Hi All! David here and I just bought an Alfa White Ti Giulia from Tacoma Fiat but am living down here in Portland Oregon. I have yet to see any other Giulia yet in or around the city but hopefully it will start picking up soon!
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Red Alfas are faster than white Alfas which is why I bought a blue Giulia :wink2:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bert here with a Trofeo White QV in the PDX area. She's all tinted up, has paint protection in all the sensitive areas and some pretty carbon fiber accents on the grill from Madness Autoworks. I've had it since mid June after ordering it up in February and have a whopping 700 miles on it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ciao Tutti-
I ordered a 2018 Giulia from Alfa Romeo of Seattle (Ferrari/Maserati Seattle) in mid June. I chose the color Grigio Vesuvio, five hole bright silver wheels with every option except two, no ceramic carbon brakes and no on the sport seats. The car in the photo looks identical to what mine will look like, but this one is from Alfa Romeo/Ferrari/Maserati Seattle with all the options. Nice folks there and I would recommend them, particularly if you have the means for more expensive vehicles.
Ci vediamo magari!

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I picked up a Rosso Comp Giulia TI Sport from Car Pros in Renton, WA. Love the look and feel of the car so far. Its a little quiet but I can get used to that. The sport seats are great and the handling is remarkable. I'm a life long Alfisti with a ton of Alfas in my past and a few in my garage and driveway so Alfa ownership isn't new to me. It's just nice to have the chance to buy a new Alfa in the USA. I'm also the president of the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club ( http://nwalfaclub.com/ ) and looking forward to seeing a number of the new Giulia owners join our club and be part of our monthly events.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ti in Seattle

Hi - just picked up my white Ti w/ sport package. no sunroof or adaptive cruise, but most everything else. Love, love, love it. So happy to have a new Alfa! Shares garage space with my other love - 2012 Fiat Abarth :). Sold my 82 Fiat 124 to help pay for the Alfa.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've been vacationing in Europe and am now in Italy for a week. Seen quite a few Alfa Romeos but no Giulias yet! Alfa Romeo is 2 hours away but the schedule may not permit a visit. :surprise:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Hi - just picked up my white Ti w/ sport package. no sunroof or adaptive cruise, but most everything else. Love, love, love it. So happy to have a new Alfa! Shares garage space with my other love - 2012 Fiat Abarth :). Sold my 82 Fiat 124 to help pay for the Alfa.
Welcome :)
Congrats :grin2:

Sold my Abarth to make room for my 4C. Sometimes I miss my Abarth, perhaps it was the cabrio top that set her apart. Great car that Abarth.

Reactions: 2017QV

·
Registered
573 Posts
MY2018 Ti Sport on order. Monte Carlo Blue. All options minus HK upgrade. Should be the first in Tri Cites. I have not seen any in the wild and no local dealer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I purchased a lightly used (4K miles) Quadrifoglio from an Alfa dealer in Minnesota. Vesuvio gray with all the options minus ceramic brakes and carbon seats. Its on a truck and I hope to see it next week. This is what it looks like (its not the exact one):

There is another one for sale with 3K miles for $68,900.00 same color, all options minus dynamic driving, ceramic brakes, carbon seats if anyone is in the market.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts