1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport Q4
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone -

Just putting some feelers out there:

Would love to put some faces to some names and get a North Jersey meet-up going. Have a great spot in mind for a potential location for it and would make for some great photos. Spot I'm thinking of is in Edgewater, NJ, right along the Hudson River with the skyline in the background. Lots of parking. Lots of places to grab a bite to eat, a hot coffee, etc. very close nearby. Obviously, since things are cold, frosty, and salty around these parts, March or early April might be a good time to get this thing going.

I'm a methodical guy, so I'm thinking that gauging interest first will be best. Once we get a gauge on some interest, maybe all interested could solidify a date. Happy to help set it up. Happy to edit my initial post and make a list of members into it once we get to that point.

So...who's in?! Ready?! Go!!! (obviously, I'll be in attendance...:grin2:)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10 would be good, I think
10 it is. I'll start a list here:

As of now we've got:

ProjectAlfa

Superod

Sal Scotto

@ [USER=1746]@MDriver[/USER], you in? ;

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good, everybody. Once we have a few more, let’s nail down a day and time that works for everyone.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey Guys...new member from Ramsey NJ. Definitely up for meeting up. Sunday mornings are usually best, I have 4 kids and their schedules are insane.

My 3 boys are all into cars so they would love to come as well. Start them out young lol

I grew up a few towns from Edgewater so I know the area well.

Ran a few exotic charity events that started at the Starbucks parking lot on River Rd.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks you found the thread! Lol. Glad to have you aboard. I’ll get the list of member names together tonight and see where we’re at with members, then we can start planning. Funny you mention that location, as spot I have in mind is a stone’s throw away along the water in the back (by the Target).

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's where we're at so far with interested members, everybody:

ProjectAlfa

Superod

Sal Scotto

Antomero

MDriver

ramvfin2003

Anybody else? If not, let's start planning dates and times.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just had another member sign on. Silverstroke has decided to join us, as well. We are up to 7 members.

ProjectAlfa

Superod

Sal Scotto

Antomero

MDriver

ramvfin2003

SilverStroke

Do we want to start deciding on days/times?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm in southern Queens but I'd be down to come out on a weekend or weeknight. For the next few months, weekends might be best so we get some warmth and daylight.

Put me down!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in southern Queens but I'd be down to come out on a weekend or weeknight. For the next few months, weekends might be best so we get some warmth and daylight.

Put me down!
Excellent! Absolutely! So now we’ve got:

ProjectAlfa
Superod
Sal Scotto
Antomero
MDriver
ramvfin2003
SilverStroke
JonathonLall

How does the month of April grab everyone? If you guys want to wait a little longer for nicer weather and would be inclined, I had a different idea, than a parking lot meet:

I go to a weekly cruise night every Saturday starting the first Saturday in May. If you guys would be into it, we could all meet at that, park next to each other, and make an afternoon of it. Bring the lawn chairs, enjoy some adult beverages, and hang out surrounded by some cool cars. They welcome any make and model, so we’d fit right in. It’s located in Lyndhurst.

I came up with this while I ate my lunch at work today...lol. Seemed like a fun and viable way to get us all to meet up, hang out, and be surrounded by what we love.

A line of Alfa’s at this thing would be pretty **** cool.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Excellent! Absolutely! So now we’ve got:

ProjectAlfa
Superod
Sal Scotto
Antomero
MDriver
ramvfin2003
SilverStroke
JonathonLall

How does the month of April grab everyone? If you guys want to wait a little longer for nicer weather and would be inclined, I had a different idea, than a parking lot meet:

I go to a weekly cruise night every Saturday starting the first Saturday in May. If you guys would be into it, we could all meet at that, park next to each other, and make an afternoon of it. Bring the lawn chairs, enjoy some adult beverages, and hang out surrounded by some cool cars. They welcome any make and model, so we’d fit right in. It’s located in Lyndhurst.

I came up with this while I ate my lunch at work today...lol. Seemed like a fun and viable way to get us all to meet up, hang out, and be surrounded by what we love.

A line of Alfa’s at this thing would be pretty **** cool.
That does sound good. If we get a sizable group going, maybe we could visit a few different cruise nights around CT/NJ/NY throughout the summer. A group of 10+ Alfas rolling in to a bunch of events would be S I C K

·
Registered
307 Posts
i get a season pass for a car n coffee in millstone nj on sundays last year we had about 600 cars every week had to get there early or no spots from 8-10ish then we could go for a drive and lunch or dinner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts