Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling out all North East Giulia owners! This is the perfect time to start chatting with other Giulia owners in your region. Maybe it's time to set up a local Giulia meet :smile2:

• Say Hi
  • List the Color And Model Of Your Giulia
  • List Your Area
  • Share A Picture If Available

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hello,

Guess I'll kick off this thread

My Giulia is a base Q4 in Alfa Rosso on Black/Tan

I live in New Hampshire

Every August there is a show called Tutto Italiano at Larz Anderson in Brookline, MA. I invite those with Alfas, other Italians to attend, it has always been very enjoyable.

Max

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Hello Max, congrats on your Giulia!
There are a few of us waiting for MY18 QVs to arrive....
When is the tutto Italiano event?

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Thanks! See you there Max!

Reactions: Max

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
To the Moderators

Dear Sir/Madam,
I respectfully request that the Great State of New York, The Empire State be allowed to take her rightful place in the North-East Giulia Club as opposed to the Mid-Atlantic (Sorry @kanundrum). I respectfully submit the following from The Association of American Geographers the following definition to support my contention:

The Association of American Geographers divides the Northeast into two divisions- "New England", which consists of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, and the "Middle States", which consists of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.

Please make the correction>:)
A Concerned Neu Yawker
M

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Dear Sir/Madam,
I respectfully request that the Great State of New York, The Empire State be allowed to take her rightful place in the North-East Giulia Club as opposed to the Mid-Atlantic (Sorry @kanundrum). I respectfully submit the following from The Association of American Geographers the following definition to support my contention:

The Association of American Geographers divides the Northeast into two divisions- "New England", which consists of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut, and the "Middle States", which consists of New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.

A Concerned Neu Yawker
M
Professore, you are killing me....... LOL
Troppo forte.....:grin2:

Dear Sir/Madam, I second Mr. M motion, New York should be part of New England region!

A welcoming Bostonian!:grin2:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Dear Sir/Madam,

A Concerned Neu Yawker
M
The Admin setup these regions, I suppose it would only be fair to ask them what they think, or I could just do it....

I'd need to re-title them and then move some posts around based on states. Most don't actually state what state they reside in....

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Racer Z, we all know you have the POWER......

M and I thank you in advance!:smile2:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
The map shows nine (9) regions. The Admin only setup seven (7) regions. Without getting Admin to create two more forums, I'd have to lump some small regions together.

1) East Lakes and West lakes could be Great Lakes.
2) New England, Mid Atlantic and Middle States are a concern.
3)
4) Pacific Coast
5) South West
6) South East
7) Great Plains

It would be easier just to join two regions, the one Admin thinks you belong in and the one you think you belong in.

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
The Admin setup these regions, I suppose it would only be fair to ask them what they think, or I could just do it....

I'd need to re-title them and then move some posts around based on states. Most don't actually state what state they reside in....

Illustrious Grand Pu-Ba,
You have the magic wand to make things happen...**** you made nasty posts disappear between 2 members!!!
I have given you the definition of what is considered to be what by a recognized authority....
Please Please make the change!
M

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Illustrious Grand Pu-Ba,
You have the magic wand to make things happen...**** you made nasty posts disappear between 2 members!!!
I have given you the definition of what is considered to be what by a recognized authority....
Please Please make the change!
M
Yabadabadoo!

You've backed me into a corner... All I can do is cower in fear... Oh, by the, don't hold your breath on this.

I suppose we should get a forum consensus on this one, at least from those subscribed to the afflicted threads, which aren't many yet. For the forum to actually match the AAG map, the Admin would need to add two new forum sections. It's not in my power to add or remove a forum section.

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Yabadabadoo!

You've backed me into a corner... All I can do is cower in fear... Oh, by the, don't hold your breath on this.

I suppose we should get a forum consensus on this one, at least from those subscribed to the afflicted threads, which aren't many yet. For the forum to actually match the AAG map, the Admin would need to add two new forum sections. It's not in my power to add or remove a forum section.
Fair enough....the Great State of New York, The EMPIRE STATE, may be forced to secede from the Region:grin2:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Guilia Quadrifoglio here in Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania (generally considered part of the North East).
Competition Red with red and red stitched interior.
Dark biohazard wheels and red standard Brembo brakes.

Attachments

Reactions: MDriver

·
Registered
357 Posts
2017 Alfa White Giulia Ti with Red Interior from Blackstone, MA! :D - Would like to head into Brookline for that august event, but Bean town in general is pot hole heaven :(
You have to keep your eyes open and hands on the wheel but it's all avoidable, head up 95 to route 9 and it'll be smooth cruising to get there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.