Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ti Q2
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a Guilia TI. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the Huntsville, Birmingham, or Nashville dealerships.

Thanks,

Harold

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought a Giulia Ti sport today for Music City Motors (Nashville Alfa). Worked with Mike Bass and was a great and easy experience. Their GM, J.R. was also very friendly. They carry Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martins and RR as well, so definitely used to working with high end clients, but really down to earth folks.
Drove from Knoxville (3hrs) because they definitely beat local dealers prices by alot. I believe that they had quite a few Ti's still in stock.
Good luck of your purchase...really fun car to drive!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought my Q4 from Birmingham Alfa Romeo (In Irondale) in January. Bought it from Jonathan.
Very pleasant and easy to deal with.
The car has been flawless, now 16,000+ miles. Had it service twice at the Chrysler Dealer. They provided me with a Fiat loaner. No issues.
They just moved to a new Alfa/Maserati/Fiat facility. Going for an oil change next week.
Thus far I am extremely pleased with the car and happy with the dealer and service.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just bought a Giulia Ti sport today for Music City Motors (Nashville Alfa). Worked with Mike Bass and was a great and easy experience. Their GM, J.R. was also very friendly. They carry Maserati, Bentley, Aston Martins and RR as well, so definitely used to working with high end clients, but really down to earth folks.
Drove from Knoxville (3hrs) because they definitely beat local dealers prices by alot. I believe that they had quite a few Ti's still in stock.
Good luck of your purchase...really fun car to drive!!
HK - I live in Brentwood, TN 3 miles from Music City Motors. I'll +1 on nice dealership and people. I ended up leasing my Ti in Chicago b/c MCM didn't have my MonteCarlo Blue/Tan/Q2/Ti Performance combo, but they tried hard to find one when inventory was low. I took mine in for the RRT updates and they 100% treated me like I was a customer who purchased the car there.

Like Poontieng said, they have a bunch of cars on the lot now so you might be able to get a good deal. I will say they are mostly Blue, Black, White. No red.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The one I got today is MC blue Ti sport/Q2/ performance pkg without nav but black interior. Would have loved to have gotten the tan, but they gave me a really good lease and it had just about everything else I wanted...couldn't pass it up.
The MC blue really pops in the sun!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bought mine from Alfa of Birmingham. Good experience, would highly recommend them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts