Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Q4 with Fiamenghi Ti exhaust, Race Mod, and Tecnico wheels.
8,158 Posts
Umbrella Auto says that says he can convert OEM shocks to coilover, but then I discovered that a second set of the OEM Q4 adaptive shocks (so that the car is not down for weeks while waiting for the shop to finish) are $4400. Yikes!

He also says that he can modify coil over shocks to have variable ride height. Not cheap, but the set of OEM shocks are more...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Umbrella Auto says that says he can convert OEM shocks to coilover, but then I discovered that a second set of the OEM Q4 adaptive shocks (so that the car is not down for weeks while waiting for the shop to finish) are $4400. Yikes!

He also says that he can modify coil over shocks to have variable ride height. Not cheap, but the set of OEM shocks are more...
I'm hoping KW is working on it. They've released a set for the RWD platform. I was using your setup and another members 19x9 255/35 setup as sizing reference when I ordered this set. Went with an 18x9 +34 245/40 all around as I ordered 4 rear wheels from Tire Rack's site. I had to throw a 5mm spacer on the front to clear the wishbone. Think we AWD guys have beefier parts.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are the Michelins?? ride? grip?
Phenomenal. I've driven on them for a few days in sub 20 degree weather but I can instantly tell the grip is insane. The car was great with the stockers but I'm pulling through some of my local back road / jug handles hard enough now that I can feel the G force. Can't wait for some auto-x / track time. We'll see how it goes in the snow we're supposedly getting tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts