Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2020 Giulia Veloce (MY19) - 1973 C110 Skyline - 1977 Datsun 810 SSS - 1988 Nissan R31 Skyline
254 Posts
Considering the Boot/Trunk lid hasn't changed I find it hard to understand how it wont fit a 2020

·
Registered
737 Posts
agree. 2017-2021 NA base, Ti have interchangeable boot (trunk) lids.

Only real issue is poor mfg of some of those non-OEM spoilers not matching the complex curves. Verify you arent their first customer, or you can return it.

Reactions: Ajax240k

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I really dislike the quadrifoglio spoiler but I'm having trouble finding alternatives. Does anyone know of any that will fit a 2020 sport? I have my eye on this one in particular but I'm not sure about it, the title says 17-21 but the compatibility checker says it will not fit a 2020

FOR 17-2021 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA HIGHKICK DUCKBILL CARBON FIBER TRUNK SPOILER WING | eBay

Appreciate any and all help
So I really dislike the quadrifoglio spoiler but I'm having trouble finding alternatives. Does anyone know of any that will fit a 2020 sport? I have my eye on this one in particular but I'm not sure about it, the title says 17-21 but the compatibility checker says it will not fit a 2020

FOR 17-2021 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA HIGHKICK DUCKBILL CARBON FIBER TRUNK SPOILER WING | eBay

You should check out maddn

FOR 17-2021 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA HIGHKICK DUCKBILL CARBON FIBER TRUNK SPOILER WING
You should check out madnessautoworks.com. They have an excellent selection and they are 100% carbon fiber. I just purchased one after getting a dud from Amazon. I felt like my girl deserved much better. Lol

·
Registered
'20 Ti-Sport Carbon Q4 Rosso Comp
528 Posts

to each his/her own but this duckbill over qv?

even for QV style, there is OEM spec and there is one that is slightly longer/bigger, but not something like this.
if you don't like QV style, there is option to go GTAm style as well, just are you willing to pay for it?

btw, for your original question, these will fit 2020/2021 as they aren't any different than 17~19.

·
Registered
85 Posts
@MADNESS Autoworks are selling the full GTAm style high level wing, but I have not see anyone doing the GTA style wing yet. I would have thought these would have been more popular as a 'step up' from the QV style for those that want something more 'aggressive' but don't want the fully high-wing.

Here is the GTA wing for reference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts