Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i recently picked up a 2017 Giulia Veloce 2.0T Q2 with 30,000km. I absolutely love it but have noticed a constant hum coming from the rear passenger side of the car, which i believe to be the fuel pump. The sound changes as I accelerate but it's always there. Is this a normal characteristic of the car or is it something i should get checked out?

TIA

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, i recently picked up a 2017 Giulia Veloce 2.0T Q2 with 30,000km. I absolutely love it but have noticed a constant hum coming from the rear passenger side of the car, which i believe to be the fuel pump. The sound changes as I accelerate but it's always there. Is this a normal characteristic of the car or is it something i should get checked out?

TIA
I have the same thing on my 17 veloce , did you sort it out ? What was it please ,m

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got it checked out by the dealer i bought it from who ran a number of tests on it and then told me it's normal so unfortunately it's still there...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here i noticed the noise while purchasing it,i told the dealer and they checked it but it comes as all normal, doesn't bother me as i have a loud exhaust noise covering it now but,I checked other forums and someone had his fuel pump replaced under warranty as it was faulty which is worrying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts