Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
398 Posts
Wait, so you’re reply is to quite an article that says how they help you without telling you why? Do you remember how the CDC and everyone else said not wear a mask early on, and then changed it when everyone was buying out the n95s anyway? Do you even understand the particle size of Covid-19 and the filtration capacity of your “cloth mask”? Lol. Don’t say “here we go again” and not make any factual/logical arguments.
I shouldn't even respond to this, yet here I go. You didn't even bother to read the CDC link, did you? There is a clear explanation supporting the recommendations as well as links to the actual research from the Journal of the American Medical Association, you know, those clowns who don't know shit about Medical stuff anyway.

So no, I did NOT post and quote an article that doesn't tell you why. It clearly does if you bothered to read it, which you won't because it doesn't fit your narrative. I'm with @JeFizz , I SAY GOOD DAY...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Legit question

does anyone wear alfa Romeo gear while driving the car?
No. I feel like that might be going too far into fanboyism, and kind of cringe. But of course, my opinion means nothing at all. If it makes you happy, fuk it.
I did it a few times on my way to race go-karts... It's the only motoring shirt I have so seems appropriate

·
Registered
398 Posts
It’s not. I understand you lack the capability to make an intellectual argument, so don’t worry about it and move on. Your feelings won’t win here.
Calling someone unintelligent doesn’t valid your argument. Just like saying “leftish behavior”..it makes you look daft. “Typical right behavior..being all racist.” Same thing, these statements are generalizations because it’s easier to make things black and white. Life is a little more complex than that.

But if you must know my intelligence and I’m always looking for a good flex..

I have a B.Sc in Chemistry and a Master’s in Biochemistry. I work in research and development for a chemical company in the Midwest. I enjoy it and it pays the bills..but it doesn’t make me better than anyone else.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Reactions: Richardalfa

·
Registered
398 Posts
The original Alfa (birthday) suit.

I mean..at least its a tasteful image. 😂

PLOT TWIST:

She's waiting for the dead battery to be replaced.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
PLOT TWIST:

She's waiting for the dead battery to be replaced.
I would've guessed air conditioning malfunction.

Pirelli calendar time anyone? Probably worthy of its own thread.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #56 (Edited)

·
Registered
Tipo 33 Stradale 1/18 scale
2,522 Posts
what does that have to do with masturbating to a Pirelli calendar ? that you havent supplied yet ...

are you hard, medium ... or soft

https://sweepracingusa.com/assets/images/products/10th_f1/f1_color_chart_600_370.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
From the official store:
View attachment 103843
I bought a couple of these and they’re super comfortable and actually pass the breath test. That’s when you attempt to blow out a lighter while wearing a mask. If you can do that, then there’s no value in having a mascon because you’re not getting any protection.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,202 Posts
I bought a couple of these and they’re super comfortable and actually pass the breath test. That’s when you attempt to blow out a lighter while wearing a mask. If you can do that, then there’s no value in having a mascon because you’re not getting any protection.
ehhh, I don't know man. I think that's only proving that it diffuses your breath, not that it doesn't break up the particles and spreads it more efficiently.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
41 - 60 of 78 Posts