Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,202 Posts
Those loops don't look big enough for my thighs.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: REDTURBO

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,202 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,202 Posts

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the official store:

·
Registered
2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
435 Posts
From the official store:
View attachment 103843
I purchased a couple of these and let me say they are like silk and high quality! bad thing is that they are super tight! made for small faces and they don't give you options for sizes. but they do look awesome! ive been thinking about taking off the bands around the ear and making my own with the front face.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Giulia Ti Sport Q4
3,202 Posts
I purchased a couple of these and let me say they are like silk and high quality! bad thing is that they are super tight! made for small faces and they don't give you options for sizes. but they do look awesome! ive been thinking about taking off the bands around the ear and making my own with the front face.
Word of warning... the tight fitting masks that use synthetic material (e.g. neck gators) can actually be worse than not wearing a mask. The fine mesh pattern breaks up the droplets into finer floaty covid spreading goodness. Multi-layer cotton or medical droplet masks are recommended. Leave the N95 masks for the medical professionals.

·
Registered
2018 Giulia Quattroformaggio, 2020 Stelvio TI Sport
398 Posts
I got some of these as well and while they look COOL, they're terrible masks. As @JeFizz noted, they're terrible for what you need to use them for but they're also terrible in that they're way too tight and you can't talk in them because they're mushing your lips.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Does anyone know if you need to change the battery out on these?

Reactions: Chipshot

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was hoping someone had experience with the Harman Kardon version.

Reactions: Alfa-Male

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 78 Posts