Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last couple of cold days, I start my car, get in and I hear absolutely no air coming out of the vents. All of a sudden halfway through my drive to work, all the fans go on and the heat starts working.
I tried to turn it off then back on. I also tried to manually set the temperature and fan speed, but that made no difference.

·
Registered
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sport Ti AWD
7,773 Posts
Perhaps programmed not to blow cold air?

Reactions: jzchen

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had it on auto at 74, then I tried manual and all kinds of settings but nothing happens. I called the dealer and he said because it’s extremely cold, but that sounds like a lame answer. I literally get NOTHING at all for the first 15 minutes as if the fan is turned totally off

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I had it on auto at 74, then I tried manual and all kinds of settings but nothing happens. I called the dealer and he said because it’s extremely cold, but that sounds like a lame answer. I literally get NOTHING at all for the first 15 minutes as if the fan is turned totally off
My fan is on from the first second.. I'd get it checked.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Fan on as soon as car starts (temp near 0), and has heat pretty quick, I think there is a auxiliary electric heater till when car warms up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts