Alfa Romeo Giulia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My night vision sucks and I've always had issues driving at night when its raining (sometimes I cannot even see the lines in the road). This is were traditional (placed low on the front bumper) fog lights really help.

For those already driving a Giulia, are you having any issues with headlamp visibility? I would be opting for the $700 swivel bi-xeon lights.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
My night vision sucks and I've always had issues driving at night when its raining (sometimes I cannot even see the lines in the road). This is were traditional (placed low on the front bumper) fog lights really help.

For those already driving a Giulia, are you having any issues with headlamp visibility? I would be opting for the $700 swivel bi-xeon lights.
Good question, my current car has swivelling lights (well, one of them usually, it's British so it never works 100% of the time), and they are helpful, but I wasn't planning on getting them on the Giulia to save money. Usually not a big problem.

The kid in me wonders where one could place rally-style lights for extra lighting, without making it look TOO tacky :laugh:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good question, my current car has swivelling lights (well, one of them usually, it's British so it never works 100% of the time), and they are helpful, but I wasn't planning on getting them on the Giulia to save money. Usually not a big problem.

The kid in me wonders where one could place rally-style lights for extra lighting, without making it look TOO tacky :laugh:
I know FCA killed the Giulia wagon for the SUV; however, FCA would win the hearts-and-minds of auto enthusiasts if they made a hatch/wagon version of the Giulia and rebadged it as a Lancia Delta HF Integrale (with the flying elephant logo). This would be the perfect car for those rally lights!

Lancia is nothing these days with only the Ypsilon for sale in Italy - but look at Alpine - they just launched an all new model after years of hibernation. They could sell them at Alfa or FIAT dealerships. FCA...it can be done!!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I know FCA killed the Giulia wagon for the SUV; however, FCA would win the hearts-and-minds of auto enthusiasts if they made a hatch/wagon version of the Giulia and rebadged it as a Lancia Delta HF Integrale (with the flying elephant logo). This would be the perfect car for those rally lights!

Lancia is nothing these days with only the Ypsilon for sale in Italy - but look at Alpine - they just launched an all new model after years of hibernation. They could sell them at Alfa or FIAT dealerships. FCA...it can be done!!!
Did you read my mind? :grin2:

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts